Widgets Magazine
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 353637383940
Results 976 to 984 of 984
  1. #976

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Not exactly UTC, but does anyone know what is happening on the land that was just cleared on Robinson just east of 24th NW? Between the bank and the ambulance station. The land is being cleared completely.

  2. #977

    Default Re: University Town Center

    They put up the construction sign finally, The Ranch steakhouse is officially coming! It'll be nice to finally have a good steakhouse on the south side of the OKC metro.

  3. #978

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwalt View Post
    They put up the construction sign finally, The Ranch steakhouse is officially coming! It'll be nice to finally have a good steakhouse on the south side of the OKC metro.
    Yep. There goes my wallet and gut.

  4. #979

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwalt View Post
    They put up the construction sign finally, The Ranch steakhouse is officially coming! It'll be nice to finally have a good steakhouse on the south side of the OKC metro.
    Did anyone ever confirm this Ranch is the same steakhouse as the Britton one? I thought I remember people questioning it way back when it was first announced

  5. Default Re: University Town Center

    Quote Originally Posted by soonermike81 View Post
    Did anyone ever confirm this Ranch is the same steakhouse as the Britton one? I thought I remember people questioning it way back when it was first announced
    Yes it is. I had dinner Friday night at The Ranch on Britton and asked about it.

  6. #981

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Yes it is. I had dinner Friday night at The Ranch on Britton and asked about it.
    Thanks! Great get for Norman. Easily my favorite steakhouse in town.

  7. #982

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Sold for a cool 63 mill.
    Dallas investors buy big retail power center in Norman, Oklahoma
    https://oklahoman.com/article/563540...orman-oklahoma

  8. #983

    Default Re: University Town Center

    was at Hudiburg Subaru this weekend, and overheard that they have land on the north end (apparently on the north side of where the frontage road turns back to go to 24th, to build their new location here. Currently hoping for an October 2020 opening. sounds like a total of 8-10 acres were purchased, but only 5 acres is going to be used for Subaru.

  9. #984

    Default Re: University Town Center

    Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    was at Hudiburg Subaru this weekend, and overheard that they have land on the north end (apparently on the north side of where the frontage road turns back to go to 24th, to build their new location here. Currently hoping for an October 2020 opening. sounds like a total of 8-10 acres were purchased, but only 5 acres is going to be used for Subaru.
    You are the second person I have heard this from. Seems to be happening. A lot of Subaru drivers in Norman. I'll be happy to drive less for my oil changes !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. North Park Mall
    By Patrick in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:08 PM
  2. University North Park Updates
    By dismayed in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Couch Park update!
    By metro in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
  4. Construction to begin on Stiles Park monument
    By Luke in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 12:56 AM
  5. OKC opens new park in 20 years
    By Patrick in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO