Anyone else here love video games? PC, XBox, PS3, etc.

What are you currently playing and why or why don't you like it?

This thread is not to start a war about which system is better because let's be honest, it really doesn't matter. What appeals to one gamer won't appeal to another gamer and there's nothing wrong with that. Live and let live.

After many decades of PC gaming, I seriously never thought that a console would take me away from PC gaming. However, I'm now pretty much an exclusive console gamer. I rarely, if ever, buy a PC games...not because I don't like them but because I'm having so much fun with my 360.

So I just downloaded Toy Soldiers....it's a pretty cool strategy game that's quite fun to play. Based on WW1 you set buy various implements of war and try to protect your toy box. The setting is a diorama where you would actually set up toy soldiers and have pretend battles....but in this setting, all the battles are real and your defenses must be strong enough to withstand wave after wave of enemy.

The other games that have me pretty much hooked right now are MLB 2k10, Forza 3, Fight Night Round 4, Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Sacred 2 Fallen Angel.

So what are you playing, what are you excited about and what games were you disappointed in?