Widgets Magazine
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920

Thread: Council resolution to accept 5% paycut

Default Re: Council resolution to accept 5% paycut

Don't beat yourself up barnlod. You were only pointing out an obvious fact. He only serves one purpose on this forum anyway. He plays the role of antagonist. He always has. I'm pretty sure that's why he was banned in his alter-ego, danielf1935. Just me mentioning this fact, and he knows it's a fact, will bring on another rash of lies and denials.

2. Default Re: Council resolution to accept 5% paycut

Barnold, you should keep to your promise. I know it's hot out there. I know tempers run short in this environment. But is it really necessary to start calling people names?
    With all due respect - what I tell my sons is that namecalling is a desperate last act of someone who has no good arguments left to make. You're better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wambo36 View Post
    Don't beat yourself up barnlod. You were only pointing out an obvious fact. He only serves one purpose on this forum anyway. He plays the role of antagonist. He always has. I'm pretty sure that's why he was banned in his alter-ego, danielf1935. Just me mentioning this fact, and he knows it's a fact, will bring on another rash of lies and denials.
    Don't worry, your not worthy of a response!!

And yet respond you must. Like some sort of cosmic, gravitational urge toward rectal-cranial inversion. RC, you are a peach.

Quote Originally Posted by MGE1977 View Post
    And yet respond you must. Like some sort of cosmic, gravitational urge toward rectal-cranial inversion. RC, you are a peach.
    I'm honored, barnold, mg and wambo have all three addresed me, all be it with their usual name calling, oh well, I guess that's how one responds when they have nothing of value to offer. Goodbye my friends and see you the next time someone lifts the rock or turns on the light.

Quote Originally Posted by MGE1977 View Post
    Rectal-crainial inversion, isn't that part of a firemans on-the-job training.

RC

No sir. In retrospect though, perhaps it should become part of the cirriculum for example A TEST QUESTION: Firefighter "A" is tired from a long day of training and hot temperatures, and daily firefighter duties and would like to catch the pulses of those on a particular computer forum, so he logs on. While on a favorite thread, he is accosted by an internet carp trolling for the offals of any and all meaningful conversations. This individual truly has rectal-cranial inversion, perhaps the worst case in documented history as it is exacerbated by his nearsitedness insuring that he will be headlong into every pile of crap that he can wriggle his scaly little body into. How should firefighter "A" handle the crap spewing carp with terrible RCI?

Maybe you could speak at a recruit school. We couldn't compensate you because as you know, being an internet carp doesn't pay.

Would speak to recruits for FREE, it's obvious the firefighters are in desperate need of financial / budget procedures, if you wish to attend, let me know in advance and I'll talk slow.

A sales tax update-

Sales tax check for August was up:

12.64% over target

15.08% over Aug 2010

1.2% over Aug. 2009

Use tax was also up for August

21.4% over target

35.98% over Aug 2009

1.2% over Aug 2008.

Thread Information