Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma Dodgeball Association

DaDeucesWild Guest

Talking Oklahoma Dodgeball Association

Just wanting to spread the word to everyone in Oklahoma City that the Oklahoma Dodgeball Association is having it's 3rd Dodgeball Tournament on March 5th at Crossings Community Church. The first 2 tournaments were a blast and even had some OU football players in the previous tournaments. For more info and entry forms go to www.oklahomadodgeball.com Oklahoma City, get out of the house and play some dodgeball, bring back the memories of elementary school!!

oklahomadodgeball@cox.net

Keith Guest

Default Re: Oklahoma Dodgeball Association

Quote Originally Posted by DaDeucesWild
    Just wanting to spread the word to everyone in Oklahoma City that the Oklahoma Dodgeball Association is having it's 3rd Dodgeball Tournament on March 5th at Crossings Community Church. The first 2 tournaments were a blast and even had some OU football players in the previous tournaments. For more info and entry forms go to www.oklahomadodgeball.com Oklahoma City, get out of the house and play some dodgeball, bring back the memories of elementary school!!

oklahomadodgeball@cox.net
    Just remember, this is dodgeball, not volleyball. I called it volleyball earlier. THINK DODGEBALL.

Patrick Guest

Default Re: Oklahoma Dodgeball Association

Hey DaDeuces wild, thanks for your post, and thanks for your participation on OKC Talk. I find it interesting that there's an association in town for dodgeball. I guess I learn something new every day! lol! Anyways, I bet the tournament will be a lot of fun!

Thread Information