Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WalMart Shooting

1. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Well Hell, I guess this 20 something general manager who makes 32 grand a year who shops at the Del City WalMart and lives in Midwest City is a trashy shopper. Thank you so much Skilmer2909 and BostanFan, i feel my life is complete after listening to you two POS.

2. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Simmer down, damn. If you like shopping with trashy people, trashy workers, in a trashy place, then by all means, do it. No one stopping you, even the piece of **** me.

3. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

I don't know what is wrong with these people. Why do we have these people? I go to the DC store a lot, even this morning I went there for something. What I saw was a place so clean and organized. Even the Clearance aisle was zoned to perfection. Those people at that store work hard and they do quite a great job zoning overnight. Not their fault that customers doesn't know how to keep a store clean. I see same sort of people shopping at Walmart also shop at Target.

Bostonfan, were you terminated by a Walmart manager?

4. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't know what is wrong with these people. Why do we have these people? I go to the DC store a lot, even this morning I went there for something. What I saw was a place so clean and organized. Even the Clearance aisle was zoned to perfection. Those people at that store work hard and they do quite a great job zoning overnight. Not their fault that customers doesn't know how to keep a store clean. I see same sort of people shopping at Walmart also shop at Target.

Bostonfan, were you terminated by a Walmart manager?
    No. I just got tired of the trash. I got tired of trying to walk through the store wondering where the hell these people come from. I got tired of grabbing a nasty cart that had broke wheels on it. I got tired of standing in line for 30 minutes while looking at all the checkout registers not being used. Oh, and not to mention if I couldn't find something I was looking for and had to ask a worker. I always got the feeling they thought I owed them something for asking a question. That is, if I could ever find someone who actually knew something. All of this for what?? To save a few bucks? To be able to get what I needed in one building? Sorry, but I'm not that lazy, I'll spend a few extra minutes and a few extra bucks and go elsewhere.

Look, the place sucks IMO. If you like it, then fine, shop there. No one is stopping you. Bottom line is, when I do my shopping I want it to at least be halfway enjoyable and not have to spend my time surrounded by trash.

Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by skilmer2909 View Post
    Boston fan is absolutely correct! That place is a dump. The walmart on 23rd is a palace compared to the Del City WM....bad management, lazy employees, and trashy shoppers....just sayin'.
    HUm......the one on 23 by spencer? Thought the crime there was so bad they began to shut down of an evening..........That walmart?
    Just getting some clarification

We have two Walmarts in Lawton. The old Walmart in the center of the city, and the new one next to Grason Mtn Estates right next to the most expensive houses in town. Both Walmarts attract bottom of the barrel human garbage, but the old Walmart (ghetto walmart as it's known) - well, I won't step foot in there. Years ago I was almost car jacked in the parking lot by a gang of "youths." In broad effing daylight with Walmart workers not even 50 yards away. A nightmare.

So yeah, I avoid ALL Walmarts like the plague nowadays, and I don't care if I'm labeled a snob. By the way, even the "ritzy" Bel Isle Walmart is a scary place.

Dang is this thread still gong...................amazing how it went from discussion from two lousy bangers doing the tombstone ritual to Walmart is trashy..geeze.....get a life for petes sake
    Lets talks something more interesting like..............Hell Heritage park Mall now thats depressing...............Anybody wanna start that thread????

Quote Originally Posted by Redskin 70 View Post
    HUm......the one on 23 by spencer? Thought the crime there was so bad they began to shut down of an evening..........That walmart?
    Just getting some clarification
    The 23rd Street Wal-Mart draws more rednecks from Eastern Oklahoma County then anything else.

9. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Redskin 70 View Post
    Dang is this thread still gong...................amazing how it went from discussion from two lousy bangers doing the tombstone ritual to Walmart is trashy..geeze.....get a life for petes sake
    Lets talks something more interesting like..............Hell Heritage park Mall now thats depressing...............Anybody wanna start that thread????
    Why start that thread? Just talk about it in here...It will be as relevant of a discussion as the WalMart suckage.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    The 23rd Street Wal-Mart draws more rednecks from Eastern Oklahoma County then anything else.
    I'm one of them. Except I'm not a redneck. However, I generally don't shop there...Nor any other place that has no good parking spaces for my vehicles. The parking lot at WalMart on 19th in Moore has cost me well over $1,000 in PDR over the years because of assholes that can't put their carts in the return chutes.

I prefer the Neighborhood Markets...Or the Country Boy out by Harrah Rd. Talk about rednecks! But they put their carts away, watch their doors, and say please and thank you.

OGTS - sure nice to see you back.

11. Default Re: WalMart Shooting

Thread Information