Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

Default OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

After this thread.

Share your Tiger jokes here:

It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick
    up some tips on how to beat Tiger.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She
    said " I don't know exactly but put me down for a 5."
    Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a
    hole in one.
    What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a
    ball 400 yards.
    What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning?
    They went clubbing

MadMonk Guest

Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

LOL, I haven't heard many, but this one showed up in my email this morning.

Why should we not call him Tiger any more?
    'Cause he's a cheetah!

3. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

After all these years playing par 5s on the PGA Tour, he finally drove into a tree.

--From a blog

Blog Entries

Why do people stoop so low?

MadMonk Guest

Are you meaning Tiger or those of us making fun of him?

Blog Entries

Those making fun of him!

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about his private life--it's none of anybody's business!

I heard Bob Barry this morning talking about "should Tiger's wife leave him or not (?)" on WWLS-sports wild animal; proclaiming that he (Tiger) should meet before the media!

It's none of Bob Barry's or anybody's business! It's this a trial or something?

People like Bob Barry are "All in the mustard--try to catsup!"

MadMonk Guest

LOL, I think we've found our sobbing "Leave Tiger ALONE!" person.

Well, the reason we are talking about him in the first place is that he's famous. While that doesn't make it our business, it doesn't mean we can't have an opinion of it and have a little bit of fun at their expense. If someone lives with fame when times are good, why would they expect any different when they aren't so good?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCDrummer77 View Post
    After all these years playing par 5s on the PGA Tour, he finally drove into a tree.

--From a blog
    I am so sorry, I don't want to seem like a big hater, and I see you said it came from some blog, but that one was dumb...Tiger drives it into the trees all the time!!...he has never been an accurate driver...

haha, sorry.

and no, we shouldn't leave tiger alone. he chooses to be in the spotlight. so he will be scrutinized. when they plaster his face all over shavers, and gatorade, and nike products and see the hundreds of millions he's making off these endorsements, then come to find out he is nothing but cheating scum, yea, he is going to get HATED on.

Quote Originally Posted by nik4411 View Post
    I am so sorry, I don't want to seem like a big hater, and I see you said it came from some blog, but that one was dumb...Tiger drives it into the trees all the time!!...he has never been an accurate driver...

haha, sorry.

and no, we shouldn't leave tiger alone. he chooses to be in the spotlight. so he will be scrutinized. when they plaster his face all over shavers, and gatorade, and nike products and see the hundreds of millions he's making off these endorsements, then come to find out he is nothing but cheating scum, yea, he is going to get HATED on.
    Whats hate got to do with it? This is just good ole making fun of celebrities self induced misery.

The Tiger Tales are not going away anytime soon. TMZ, the tabloids and all the celebrity gossip shows have to have something to chew on until the next celebrity does something stupid that trumps Tiger's misadventures. If you want to get upset at someone, get upset at the viewers and readers that thrive on celebrity gossip. The folks on here are the least of your worries. Most people here could really care less about Tiger or any other celebrity for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Instructor View Post
    Whats hate got to do with it? This is just good ole making fun of celebrities self induced misery.

Oh you know what i mean. it's a saying. if your making fun of somebody your hating on them...

i agree 100 percent though. totally self induced. he brought this all on himself. i feel sorry for his wife, kids, family. but not one bit for him.

Who cares. Affairs happen. Drama happens. Famous or not. Wives leave...ask a governor on the east coast...

It happened. It's over. Let it go. We still love Jordan. Evidently some still love Kobe, even though his was technically rape not an affair. I still love Tiger. He's a great golfer. That's what I love about him. I could care less if he ate oatmeal or cereal for breakfast. What happens off the golf course is none of anyone's business.

do you know kobe raped that girl?

Who DOESN'T?? She wasn't even of age!

oh. i didn't know he was convicted.

What's the difference between Tiger and Santa?

Santa stops at three "ho's"

17. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by kmf563 View Post
    Who DOESN'T?? She wasn't even of age!
    If you're talking about the woman at the hotel in Beaver Creek, CO, she was quite "of age." It was all a he-said, she-said thing. Thats why he was never arrested for it.

18. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

OK, I know it's horrible, but I have to throw in the ones I heard.

What's the differenc between Tiger and Santa? Santa stops at 3 Ho's.

Tiger released a new Christmas song. I'm dreaming of a white mistress.

Of course Tiger likes the older ladies, don't tigers and cougars always work together?

OK and before you get all bent out of shape, it's just poking fun like anyone does with a person of celebrity. Anyone that manages to attract that much attention leaves themselves open to it. And if he was a "class act", then we wouldn't even be discussing things right now. Just because he's Tiger, doesn't mean he's immune to scrutiny, and maybe he should have had more before to keep him from making the mistakes he has.

Like previously said, it's his wife and family that should have our sympathy, not him. He is 100% responsible for his own actions.

Your right its none of our Business, But Tiger put himself in the position he's in and I dont feel sorry for him at all, plus he's a cheater that cant be trusted. the man has no class !!

20. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by lt14life View Post
    Your right its none of our Business, But Tiger put himself in the position he's in and I dont feel sorry for him at all, plus he's a cheater that cant be trusted. the man has no class !!
    took you 6 months to decide that?

Not quite !! The point here is that Tiger is always going to be in the spotlight and he should conduct himself as a Champion of his sport.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    The Tiger Tales are not going away anytime soon. TMZ, the tabloids and all the celebrity gossip shows have to have something to chew on until the next celebrity does something stupid that trumps Tiger's misadventures. If you want to get upset at someone, get upset at the viewers and readers that thrive on celebrity gossip. The folks on here are the least of your worries. Most people here could really care less about Tiger or any other celebrity for that matter.
    I can't imagine trumping Tiger's misadventures. It would have to be along the lines of a president getting a blow job in the WH by a young pizza delivering intern but that would never happen.

23. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

I'm not good at jokes, but here is a lame attempt.

Why is Tiger not a member of OKCTalk?

He doesn't talk... He only does action.

24. Default Re: OK, Everybody Leave Tiger Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by PennyQuilts View Post
    I can't imagine trumping Tiger's misadventures. It would have to be along the lines of a president getting a blow job in the WH by a young pizza delivering intern but that would never happen.
    It may never happen with a pizza man, but I am confident that he is regularly giving/receiving such sex act by a male employee/intern.

Blog Entries

I've never been one to get excited about the personal failures of individual regardless of their status in our community.

We all have enough business of our own to attend.

Those of you who get thrills from talking about other people downfalls, misadventures or misfortunes; then more power to you--your motivation is being fuel by other people's misfortunate or personal failures.

I have enough business of my own to attend and personal pursuits to look forward to than fueling an appetite for malice!

Thread Information