Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

1. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Just because there was a "mutual" agreement between 7-11 and QT does not mean they can not enter each other's market areas.

OnCue is better than QT, but QT has more pastries while OnCue features donuts from Krispy Kreme.

For some people there is this pesky little thing called their word - there was a time that a person's word meant more to them than anything else. Doesn't mean much to some people.

Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

well I bought gas there this afternoon..........so I guess its official

3. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    For some people there is this pesky little thing called their word - there was a time that a person's word meant more to them than anything else. Doesn't mean much to some people.
    Are those two men still in business...executive/owner of these companies? If not, then no need to keep their word.

4. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Are those two men still in business...executive/owner of these companies? If not, then no need to keep their word.
    You never cease to amaze Thunder. And, yes, as far as I know Chester Cadiuex of QT is still alive and has always honored the agreement.

5. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

You never cease to amaze Thunder. And, yes, as far as I know Chester Cadiuex of QT is still alive and has always honored the agreement.
    Still alive, but is he still an active executive/owner? That is a question you failed to answer.

6. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Oh Thunder, you never cease to amaze me with your way with words. I'm guessing people interaction is not your strong point.

7. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Oh Thunder, you never cease to amaze me with your way with words. I'm guessing people interaction is not your strong point.
    Do you want an ice cream? I can special deliver one to you.

Do you want an ice cream? I can special deliver one to you.
    I do! FroYo please! LOL

9. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Oh, I hear that the OnCue on 29th and Douglas has the by the ounce stuff like Pink Swirl only you don't have to deal with the rude owners.

10. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Oh, I hear that the OnCue on 29th and Douglas has the by the ounce stuff like Pink Swirl only you don't have to deal with the rude owners.
    I know they do at the new location at SW 29 and Sooner Rd. Yeah nothing like topping your soft serve with toppings that have been sitting in the open air while who's knows what was poking around in it. They might as well have just set it up in the men's room.

As for Pink Swirl - we go to the MWC one all the time. The employees and owner are always very nice when we are there. Same with the Peach Wave in Bricktown.

11. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Well the day when the prego lady told my wife that if she was allergic to shellfish that she probably just shouldn't eat there in the most snotty rude tone you can imagine, was the day we were done with the place. Especially since the other 10 times we told them the same thing, they were more than happy (like all the other sushi places in the world) to make it work. The stupid cow face also said she "wasn't sure what we expected her to do about it". We were dumbfounded to say the least.

Too bad there isn't another sushi place in MWC that doesn't suck.

Yeah, there's nothing like the look on the face of someone who reads the "39 cents per ounce" sign and doesn't realize they've got $5 worth of yogurt and toppings until they check out. He didn't argue, but the look of shock was pretty apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wambo36 View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing like the look on the face of someone who reads the "39 cents per ounce" sign and doesn't realize they've got $5 worth of yogurt and toppings until they check out. He didn't argue, but the look of shock was pretty apparent.
    ouch, now that would suck big time..............thanks for that tip

... open by 5pm because I got gas and my 3rd 44oz diet soda of the day (my only vice and I can't seem to break it).
    Don't think of your soda as a vice. Think of your 44 oz drinks as disposable hand weights.

15. Default Re: Kristie Manor APts/ Del City

Sorry, I laugh when I see people do that. It's like, "im on a diet, so I'll take the light one", then they pile a pound of candy and crap on it. The low fat stuff doesn't work if you eat twice as much as you would have before.

I'll take a big mac, large fries, apple pie....on and a diet coke. I'm on a diet. < - sure ya are.

Thread Information