Widgets Magazine

Thread: Little Pig BBQ Sauce

Default Little Pig BBQ Sauce

What ever happened to this locally produced sauce and does anyone know where to get it?

Default Re: Little Pig BBQ Sauce

There is an Oklahoma BBQ Sauce that many of us used as a staple to create everything from rib sauce and beans to wings. The sauce seemed to disappear in the last three years. I am happy to report after a phone call to buyers, that the good people of Crest Foods have located and are again stocking this liquid treasure.
    Little Pig BBQ sauce is not only tasty it is one of the best priced sauces I have ever found. Currently only the Crest in Midwest City, Douglas location, carries the sauce. A gallon currently cost just under $4.00 ! I have no idea why this sauce is under $10.00- it has a nice deep taste with a good tangy. They are not yet selling the smaller bottles and this sauce with proce and taste, is one to share with friends and family by dividing into mason jars.
    If coming from a distance call Crest first to ensure they are not waiting on a new order and give the folks there an opportunity to carry your favorite Oklahoma product. They sure came thru for me. Thanks Crest-Tonni C

Default Re: Little Pig BBQ Sauce

There is an Oklahoma BBQ Sauce that many of us used as a staple to create everything from rib sauce and beans to wings. The sauce seemed to disappear in the last three years. I am happy to report after a phone call to buyers, that the good people of Crest Foods have located and are again stocking this liquid treasure.
    Little Pig BBQ sauce is not only tasty it is one of the best priced sauces I have ever found. Currently only the Crest in Midwest City, Douglas location, carries the sauce. A gallon currently cost just under $4.00 ! I have no idea why this sauce is under $10.00- it has a nice deep taste with a good tangy. They are not yet selling the smaller bottles and this sauce with proce and taste, is one to share with friends and family by dividing into mason jars.
    If coming from a distance call Crest first to ensure they are not waiting on a new order and give the folks there an opportunity to carry your favorite Oklahoma product. They sure came thru for me. Thanks Crest-Tonni C

Thread Information