Widgets Magazine

Thread: Twitter a fad? Wal-Mart symbolizes America? Nickelback bigger than Creed?

Default Twitter a fad? Wal-Mart symbolizes America? Nickelback bigger than Creed?

Twitter is a fad? One third say “yes,” according to a poll conducted by Vanity Fair and CBS News’ “60 Minutes.”

But they also said Wal-Mart symbolizes America and “taxing the richest Americans by at least 50 percent is a great idea.”

There is no accounting for the American mind when companies conduct polls that survey “a random sample of 1,097 respondents nationwide.”

But are they right? I mean, about Twitter being a fad? Maybe so, and here’s why I think this:

Twitter a fad? Wal-Mart symbolizes America? Nickelback bigger than Creed?

Default Re: Twitter a fad? Wal-Mart symbolizes America? Nickelback bigger than Creed?

JR's dumbest blog ever.

Default Re: Twitter a fad? Wal-Mart symbolizes America? Nickelback bigger than Creed?

actually i think the journal records choice..

why cant these s.o.bs follow campaign money, but then again they dont want to piss off the powers that be.

who gives a rats rear about dollarback or creed?

Thread Information