Widgets Magazine
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 383940414243
Results 1,051 to 1,054 of 1054

Thread: OKC Police & Fire needs

Default Re: OKC Police & Fire needs

Quote Originally Posted by iron76hd View Post
    proud2bsooner. Let's make up (hug). Let's move on.

rc. Don't be mad. You could have had your own fire truck, cable the works. All you had to do was apply. Jealously doesn't suit you.

I guess stuffing yourself behind a desk for 27 years seemed easier. I can tell that passing by a local fire station on your way to the lunch buffet for 27 years has taken it's toll. You'd look over and see how much fun the fireman were having as they leave the fire station with the lights and sirens blaring. I feel ya. I'm sure if you would have stopped by they would have let you sound the horn or slide down the pole (if you were physically able). They are nice guys and great civil servants you know. Ask around.
    You're a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by purplemonkeythief View Post
    and nobody threw a hissy fit at him.

Havent heard that phrase in a dogs age.........thanks for reminding me that local idioms are funny..........

now vote yes for maps

*/*thank you just the facts. the fd is here to serve people like you and you are the only ones tht will see and unserstand how the fd works and how much the citizens need it. the mayor will NEVER be needing the fd and most of the other people on this site voting for yes will not use 911 either. but they cant see past thier lavish lives to understand that people like you who use 911 more often are the ones that they, being the mayor, and the yes people are going to hurt. thank you for you imput. If thier house ever catches fire adn the fd is able to save pictures then they will finally see throught their selfishness. rc maybe you should shut up you are starteing to sound like the mayor. talking about items you have NO information about.

Quote Originally Posted by tehvipir View Post
    */*thank you just the facts. the fd is here to serve people like you and you are the only ones tht will see and unserstand how the fd works and how much the citizens need it. the mayor will NEVER be needing the fd and most of the other people on this site voting for yes will not use 911 either. but they cant see past thier lavish lives to understand that people like you who use 911 more often are the ones that they, being the mayor, and the yes people are going to hurt. thank you for you imput. If thier house ever catches fire adn the fd is able to save pictures then they will finally see throught their selfishness. rc maybe you should shut up you are starteing to sound like the mayor. talking about items you have NO information about.
    I worked for the City of OKC for 27 plus years, I have several friends and family members on both the Fire and Police Departments, and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Most of them have admitted to me in private. that it's about money and benefits, but their voting along with the Union to support the brotherhood.

Thread Information