Widgets Magazine
Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1795

Thread: BancFirst Tower

Default Re: BancFirst Tower

^

Very nice!

Is that side shown the one that is finished?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB4838BC-668E-497F-B516-FC2419F62685.jpeg 
Views:	200 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	16633

Old lights back from the dead or new lights?

Saw that this weekend, also. It looks to me like new lighting in line with their renderings. A strip of white LEDs at the top, and an illuminated white BancFirst logo.

This is also the first time I have noticed they worked on the windows through the weekend.

Looks like they are hard at the windows for a few days with the good weather.

^

All that is really left are the 2 floors with the Petroleum Club and even though there aren't nearly as many events this year, they may be waiting until after Christmas so they don't. disrupt things.

8. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Petroleum Club has 3 floors: 34-36
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CC3209F-35FB-41E4-8AE7-A0E4D08FB694.jpeg 
Views:	1516 
Size:	4.30 MB 
ID:	16635
    New signage and cleanup detail work underway.

^

Thanks very much!

This project is fascinating to watch, especially since they are moving so fast.

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckchuck View Post
    That temporary looking platform sticking out at the bottom of the west side of the tower, is it an indication they'll be switching the glasswork to that side soon?

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    No kidding.

That temporary looking platform sticking out at the bottom of the west side of the tower, is it an indication they'll be switching the glasswork to that side soon?
    They installed that and an identical one on the east side months ago.

Not sure which side they'll do next.

You can't really appreciate what has happened here without before-and-after side-by-side pictures...it's almost unimaginable

It looks like they have finished the plaza apart from the south entrance.

Also, if you look closely, you can see there are tables and chairs in the lobby for the deli and that the main desk has signage that says ' BancFirst Tower'.

Wow. Strong work BancFirst. I feel like this project just further elevates FNC’s.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgharfeh View Post
    Wow. Strong work BancFirst. I feel like this project just further elevates FNC’s.
    IMO the two projects will be complementary to an improved and lighted skyline; what an improvement since the completion of the BOK Park Plaza Tower and let's not forget what a lighted Sandridge Center ($100 million in improvements) might do to illuminate the OKC Skyline.

The three projects (BancFirst, FNC and Sandridge Tower) if lighted with LED's will vastly improve OKC's night skyline.

From the appearance of things it seems as though this project has exceeded most expectations AND the speed of construction in light of its complexity has been remarkable. I tip my hat to Bancfirst, the contractor and architect!

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    IMO the two projects will be complementary to an improved and lighted skyline; what an improvement since the completion of the BOK Park Plaza Tower and let's not forget what a lighted Sandridge Center ($100 million in improvements) might do to illuminate the OKC Skyline.

The three projects (BancFirst, FNC and Sandridge Tower) if lighted with LED's will vastly improve OKC's night skyline.
    I may be in the minority, but I like how the Sandridge Tower is currently lit up. The rest I definitely agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin lee View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I like how the Sandridge Tower is currently lit up. The rest I definitely agree with.
    I agree with you on Sandridge, it's unique and fits with the architecture of the building.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin lee View Post
    really like how that building looks with the spot lights ..

Took these tonight.

They have removed everything from Broadway which means both north-bound lanes are completely open. South-bound still closed between Main and Park for the FNC garage construction.

The chainlink fence has been removed from the north half of the plaza.

In the lobby, to the right (west) as you enter from the main north entrance will be the bank with offices along Broadway; escalators to and from the basement are located in the NW corner. To the left (east) you can see the Petro Deli with foodservice set back under the mezzanine (in the 5th photo a deli case is visible) and tables and chairs in the northeast corner. There will also be seating outside.

Above that wood wall behind the BancFirst Tower desk is a long row of glass for BancFirst offices on the mezzanine level.

The glass structures along Broadway are lit with multi-color LED lights. The northernmost of these will provide direct access to the Underground and basement where Hot Tamale will reopen.

Great pics Pete!! Thanks for such great visual reporting!

Has every surface in the lobby been touched...I mean this looks like new construction!

24. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Just awesome! I can't wait for the glass to be finished. Founders is probably the next most impactful from a project like this. I've been hoping for years that something like this would happen, but with the previous owners, it was never going to be in the cards. Hats off to Bancfirst and their commitment!

They really living up to the "loyal to oklahoma" motto aren't they

Thread Information