Widgets Magazine

Thread: Count Gregore-Saturdays 10-12 pm on your Cox Channel, 7 in Tulsa and 23 in OKC

Default Count Gregore-Saturdays 10-12 pm on your Cox Channel, 7 in Tulsa and 23 in OKC

Watch the show and tell the station you appreciate seeing John Ferguson back on the air.

John would appreciate it.

From a former Oklahoma resident and permanent Oklahoma Television fan

Default Re: Count Gregore-Saturdays 10-12 pm on your Cox Channel, 7 in Tulsa and 23 in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by aespillers View Post
    Watch the show and tell the station you appreciate seeing John Ferguson back on the air.

From a former Oklahoma resident and permanent Oklahoma Television fan
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Can handle that......I remember my mother bringing me a Suicide Malt from Potter's on Saturday nights and I would watch the Count......Hahahahahahahah

Default Re: Count Gregore-Saturdays 10-12 pm on your Cox Channel, 7 in Tulsa and 23 in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Can handle that......I remember my mother bringing me a Suicide Malt from Potter's on Saturday nights and I would watch the Count......Hahahahahahahah
    It aired this last weekend in OKC (maybe Tulsa as well) and the way cox programs things it will probably air several times. It's more of a 40 year anniversary.
    Saw part of it Saturday but was so drained after the Coit's meeting I could not concentrate. Guys! My first true love attended the meeting. First time to see her since 1973...........

Quote Originally Posted by papaOU View Post
    It aired this last weekend in OKC (maybe Tulsa as well) and the way cox programs things it will probably air several times. It's more of a 40 year anniversary.
    Saw part of it Saturday but was so drained after the Coit's meeting I could not concentrate. Guys! My first true love attended the meeting. First time to see her since 1973...........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yee-Haw........

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    Yee-Haw........
    Just Yee........

She's married..............

Quote Originally Posted by papaOU View Post
    Just Yee........

She's married..............
    oops....small infraction...15 yard penalty....

For the Count Gregore show you need to keep on your toes. Cox is not very good or consistant on their programing, so it's liable to air any time than the advertised times and days.......

What station would that be on? I would like to see if it is on Dish Network.

Count Gregore-Saturdays 10-12 pm on your Cox Channel, 7 in Tulsa and 23 in OKC

It will be channel 7 in OKC as well. 23 is KTBO of the TBN Network.

Prunepicker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FRISKY View Post
    What station would that be on? I would like to see if it is on Dish Network.
    It's on Cox. I doubt it's on the Dish Network.

Prunepicker Guest

Watch the show and tell the station you appreciate seeing John Ferguson
    back on the air.

That was a weekly staple for us. The Count's terrible acting and the worst B,
    or were they C-, movies ever made. Too much fun! Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    It's on Cox. I doubt it's on the Dish Network.
    I thought he meant Dinner/Supper (here we go again) Dish Network..

You can also leave feedback at Cox about Count Gregore at:

https://www.cox.com/oklahoma/channelinfo/feedback.asp

Thread Information