Widgets Magazine

Thread: Stella Bakes

Default Stella Bakes

Default Re: Stella Bakes

. . .so, is there an Oklahoma connection??

yes it's a local company

perhaps I missed/overlooked it in the blog . . .but I didn't see anything except the email addy. . . too early in the game??

pretty cool. reminds me of delicious days.

-M

That's a horrible website. Where is this going to be Metro?

They are a catering company, not a storefront, at least for the time being. It's OKC based. Just curious, what you don't like about their website?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    They are a catering company, not a storefront, at least for the time being. It's OKC based. Just curious, what you don't like about their website?
    for one thing. . .you have NO idea where they are. Why would I want to order anything (the galette looks scrumptions, I do admit) if I don't know how/where I will have to go pick it up. Just not enough details/info . . .imo.

I thought the website was very pretty but it was seriously lacking important details. The only contact information I saw was an email address. While I saw some things on there that were definitely appealing, I had no way of knowing where I'd be ordering from, etc. Thus, I closed the window & promptly forgot all about Stella Bakes.

Completely agree with all of the above. They do a great job promoting what they have just not enough information about their location or what they are about. Who are they? Knowing they are a catering place rather than a storefront place is a prime example of useful information.

I agree with knowing it is catering right now and no store front is helpful. Remember Cuppies & Joe and several other places only started with just private orders and turned into an actual storefront, same with Luxy in Norman. They are catering, but also take smaller custom orders for parties, etc. Since catering often uses on-site kitchens for jobs, I know they do that as well as have other facilities. It's metro-area based and they do deliver. I've had several items already and highly recommend the Cabana Boy or PB&J cupcakes!

. . . just one more thing. . .they REALLY ought to have a phone # listed somewhere. I'd be more than uncomfortable ordering something with only an email address.

I don't like cupcakes...i know, shoot me...but I'd like to try some of the brownies!

Thanks metro for the introduction and thanks to everyone for all the comments. They are very much appreciated. Please be patient with us as we are adding new information everyday. We are based out of OKC, but we will deliver within most of the metro area (Bethany, Edmond, Moore, Warr Acres, Yukon, MWC) for additional fee or large orders will deliver elsewhere. Phone numbers have been added to the "About" section. Also know that we are working diligently to make the best website possible so check back for updates. Keep the suggestions/comments coming, you cant fix anything if you don’t know whets wrong with it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or just ask!! Thanks again!!
    ~Stella Bakes~

P.S. kmf563 if you dont like cupcakes, you should try some of our cookies! we are going to start the cookie comeback
    Last edited by imafish; 08-11-2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Spelling Corrections

Thanks for the info! and good luck.

Not a cookie girl either, but brownies are one of my best friends.

Try their take on the orange brownies.

Thread Information