Widgets Magazine

Thread: Warehouse 13

Default Warehouse 13

Did anyone catch Warehouse 13 on SyFy? It is a cross between National Treasure, X-Files, and Friday 13th - the Series. If you liked those shows you will love this.

Warehouse 13 | Syfy

MadMonk Guest

Default Re: Warehouse 13

Dang it! I meant to DVR it. I'll have to try to catch a re-broadcast.

You won't be disappointed. Check the link above to see if they will post the entire episode after tonight

from the network that brought you mansquito...

ok, ok... i'll probably check this out. -M

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    from the network that brought you mansquito...

ok, ok... i'll probably check this out. -M
    Granted SyFy doesn't have good track record with some of their made for TV movies but this was a higher quality of acting and production.

Lord Helmet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
    Did anyone catch Warehouse 13 on SyFy? It is a cross between National Treasure, X-Files, and Friday 13th - the Series. If you liked those shows you will love this.

Warehouse 13 | Syfy
    I think I'll check it out. I LOVED the X-Files. My favorite show of all time

alrighty... watched about 2/3 of the first episode last night... will probably finish it up tonight. from what i saw, it wasn't bad... definitely not mansquito territory. i wouldn't say it was the best show i've ever seen, but it was certainly entertaining.

-M

I caught it last night too. Since it came on at 11 I only made it through the first half (I didnt realize it was 2 hrs.) So I'll finish it tonight. Kerry, you were right, it is like a cross between x-files and national treasure. Theres a lot of possibilities for episodes with a mix like that. Not bad.

9. Default Re: Warehouse 13

is it a new series or a tv movie or what?

we've disabled syfy in our house, if it's good enough to make it to dvd I'll check it out

MadMonk Guest

I was only able to watch the first 45min or so, but I've got it recorded so I'll watch the rest either tonight or sometime over the weekend.

It's a little different. The female agent seems a little uptight, like she's always ready to explode at any second. I like the other main characters so far. Just a first impression though. I'll watch the rest before I judge.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytoad View Post
    is it a new series or a tv movie or what?

we've disabled syfy in our house, if it's good enough to make it to dvd I'll check it out
    It is a new series so it will be some time before it goes to DVD.

I have to say I like Agent Lattimer. He seems like a happy go lucky type. The female agent seems more worried about what her high school friends might think of her at their 20 year reunion than anything else. By far the best character is Artie. I'll watch the show just for him.

13. Default Re: Warehouse 13

It is a new series so it will be some time before it goes to DVD.
    no prob.. I prefer watching a series in back-to-back fashion rather than weekly, so i can wait

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytoad View Post
    no prob.. I prefer watching a series in back-to-back fashion rather than weekly, so i can wait
    You won't have to wait for it on DVD to watch it back to back. SyFy is providing the full episodes on their web site. Just wait for about 3 or 4 episodes to post and then enjoy.

Syfy Rewind | Syfy

15. Default Re: Warehouse 13

You won't have to wait for it on DVD to watch it back to back. SyFy is providing the full episodes on their web site. Just wait for about 3 or 4 episodes to post and then enjoy.

Syfy Rewind | Syfy
    hehe.. really want absolutely nothing to do with SyFy after thier statements about their core fan-base and the reasoning for changing the name, again..

When it's out on dvd, I'll get it via netflix, ensuring that as little money of mine as possible gets to the network, without actually breaking the law, of course

Why, when comparing it to another TV show, doesn't anyone mention "Fringe"?

It seems to be the same set up. Male and female partner agents with a crazy scientist back at the lab. Plus other factions of the FBI are interfering. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers or producers were the same.

MadMonk Guest

I've watched a few episodes and I'm liking this show. I like the backstory thats developing with Arty and the hacker.

Thread Information