Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

Default Re: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

i hope we get a cracker barrel on the south side, i doubt in moore since moore is starting to look like the breakfast capital in this state, to many brakfast places in moore, the south metro i-240 would be a good place for a crackerbarrel

I wish we had the Cracker Barrel back that was blown down in the tornado in MWC.

I-240 and shields is a commercial nightmare thanks to that horrendous, always over-crowded walmart. most walmarts usually stay busy anyways, but that particular one just simply wasnt built big enough in the first place to accomodate the market in that area.

i cant fathom why any company would consider building there, when theres so many other better locations to lure clientele.

Quote Originally Posted by kay View Post
    I wish we had the Cracker Barrel back that was blown down in the tornado in MWC.

The MWC Cracker Barrel was busy all of the time, but corporate CB decided to move it to Shawnee instead of re-build.

My own private boycott since then - no L101 dollars to CB!

5. Default Re: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by kay View Post
    I never knew that! I only knew of one on I-40 for years.

6. Default Re: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

Lauri, I did the same thing after CB left MWC.

7. Default Re: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

Man.. where wast that CB at? Was it near Rose State?

not far - where the Convention center is now -the tornado wiped out that whole area.

I ought to know this but I don't. is there still a CB in Norman on the frontage between the mall and the Holiday Inn? I almost never go over that way anymore and this thread made me realize I don't have any memory whether it is there or whether it is gone.

It was pretty much where Primo's is now. I'd much rather have a Cracker Barrel than Primo's!

11. Default Re: WalMart grocery on I-240 and Sooner?

Really? Cause I very much like Primo's. It's the only good italian on the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    I ought to know this but I don't. is there still a CB in Norman on the frontage between the mall and the Holiday Inn? I almost never go over that way anymore and this thread made me realize I don't have any memory whether it is there or whether it is gone.
    Yes, just saw it today as we drove down to Ray's BBQ.

Thread Information