OKC is known for having some memorable TV news personalities, many of which are known for the longevity and experience (Gary England/KWTV, Linda Cavanaugh KTVY-KFOR)

some are known for some seedy scandals that they got enveloped into: (Jack Bowen/KOCO)

some were just beautiful (Patti Suarez/KWTV *wink*)

one I remember was an newsanchor...I want to say his name is Anthony Foster, but Im not too sure... i believed he either worked for KOCO or KFOR......I want to say the latter.. This was about 10 yrs ago around 1999. He was a white man with black hair..say in his mid 30's, perhaps? He was on the scene reporting live from the All Sports Stadium where they were hosting a Smashing Pumpkins concert.

anyways..some enraged fans, who were obviously drunk, rushed right in front of the camera and began acting immature saying things like "wooo...party on!..rock on!"

Mr. Foster then broke from his professional reporting posture and dived into a rage of on-camera anger in retaliation at the fans and said something to the effect of "GET OUTTA HERE!!!...WE ARE BROADCASTING LIVE!!...GET LOST, PUNKS!"

Mr. Foster then proceeded to return to his reporting assuming his resumed pose as if nothing had even occured, although his face was beet-red. It was hilarious, and it was the final time I ever saw him again...he didnt go to work for another area station...he just vanished into thin air almost...like a mystery.

anyone else recall this memory, or have a memory youd like to share?