Widgets Magazine
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Jack in the Box

Default Re: Jack In The Box

I saw 30 or so people standing outside today in Jack uniforms and asked.

Quote Originally Posted by zcamaro70 View Post
    I saw 30 or so people standing outside today in Jack uniforms and asked.
    Ok thanks for the update, my wife and I went to the one in Norman yesterday. It was the first time I ate at Jack in the Box since high school when there used to be a location at SW 59 & Penn. They do have the best burgers around IMO.

I was also told at that same time Jack in the Box will be "testing" starting Wednesday up to opening. It is closed to the public but they are going to start cooking and serving selected guests to work the problems out.

Any word on the on on I40 an MacAurther?

Quote Originally Posted by zcamaro70 View Post
    I was also told at that same time Jack in the Box will be "testing" starting Wednesday up to opening. It is closed to the public but they are going to start cooking and serving selected guests to work the problems out.
    Wonder how you get on that guest list ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigglesworth View Post
    Any word on the on on I40 an MacAurther?
    Should've opened this past Friday, July 16th! That is what one of my coworkers told me.
    Last edited by ndmoore; 07-18-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: forgot quote

7. Default Re: Jack In The Box

Quote Originally Posted by cdbthunder View Post
    Wonder how you get on that guest list ?
    Join their "Secret Society of Cool People". It's on their website. I got an invite to the Norman soft opening.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisok View Post
    Join their "Secret Society of Cool People". It's on their website. I got an invite to the Norman soft opening.
    I joined yesterday and got an email from them but not an invite yet.

I joined yesterday and got an email from them but not an invite yet.
    Got the invite after joining " The Society " but tried to RSVP and now they say I am not a member. WTFudge ?

I got my invite & my RSVP went thru just fine. Couldn't RSVP from my iPhone though, had to do it from a regular computer. Trying to RSVP on the phone took me to the society sign up page again.

My experience was the same. I couldn't RSVP from my phone, but it went right through from my pc. Looks like we're eating at JIB Friday night

Woohoo...I'll be there!

I actually had trouble signing up...I got the email and then when I tried to RSVP it said they didn't have my email address in their system. So I emailed them back and then about 10 minutes later I got a confirmation email. So I am in!

Quote Originally Posted by ndmoore View Post
    Woohoo...I'll be there!

I actually had trouble signing up...I got the email and then when I tried to RSVP it said they didn't have my email address in their system. So I emailed them back and then about 10 minutes later I got a confirmation email. So I am in!
    Same thing happened to me and then I finally got the confirmation, woo-hoo ! See you guys Friday.

cant wait

Default Re: Jack in the Box

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    Santa Fe? That is about five miles west of Air Depot and in a very blighted area on the edge of Capitol Hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    Since there is an intersection called SE 29 and Santa Fe, you should have been specific and said "Santa Fe Cattle Company."
    natzi

Is the soft open free by any chance?

If it's like the one in Norman, all of the food is free during the pre-opening events, but if you didn't get the invite and RSVP they'll give you a coupon and invite you to came back next week. I know the Friday night event is full (limited to the first 100 to RSVP) but there might be others.

Quote Originally Posted by soonermike View Post
    When we went to the soft opening of the one in Norman, the manager said the Moore location is set to open on July 26th. Maybe you can get out of that bet...
    Did you get a VIP card at the soft opening in Norman, and if so what does the card entitle you to.

Did you get a VIP card at the soft opening in Norman, and if so what does the card entitle you to.
    It entitles you to 10% off all your purchases until the end of October 2010 I believe.

It was completely insane today. The store looked a little small. Probably because it was packed....

I was by there on 19th st. about an hour ago, and, Moore police were directing traffic because it was backed up in the drive thru, spilling over into the Home Depot lot. Who'd a thunk it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    I was by there on 19th st. about an hour ago, and, Moore police were directing traffic because it was backed up in the drive thru, spilling over into the Home Depot lot. Who'd a thunk it.
    Norman was like that for a spell after opening as well. It tapers off.
    My son has a new fav in town in JitB. Me, I haven't been by as yet. No real reason, just haven't.

Decent dropoff as it wasn't very crazy when I drove by 30 minutes ago

Had chicken express instead...Couldn't pass up da corn nuggets

I got my order around 930pm last night after a 15 minute wait. Not incredibly bad. I am so glad to have this open!

yeah I went through the drive-thru yesterday around 5 or so and it was only about a 20 minute wait. So not too bad considering...

Thread Information