Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111257 ... LastLast

Thread: Braum's

Default Re: Braum's at 19th and S. Broadway

Old Braums is gone, dozers doin' work!

Sorry to say this but had the gelato. Can't compare to Braum's ice cream for my tastes. Love Braums. Gelato was so-so.

Umm...what happened to the delete post option?

Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    Sorry to say this but had the gelato. Can't compare to Braum's ice cream for my tastes. Love Braums. Gelato was so-so.
    How can you compare gelato to ice cream? They're hardly the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    Braum's Begins Construction on New Store in Moore
    Braum’s has begun construction on a new state-of-the-art store which will replace the current store located at 101 SW 19th Street in Moore.

On October 4th, the current location built in 1984 was closed, and demolition of the building began the next day. If all goes as planned, Braum’s company officials hope to open their new “W” model store in spring 2010.

“The Moore community has always been so supportive of us over the years and we’re excited about opening our largest store model there,” said Drew Braum, President. “We really like our current location so we decided to tear down the old store and build the new one in its place. We will work as fast as we possibly can to get the new store built because we understand the importance of getting it back open quickly,” Braum said.

Braum said he hopes that customers will visit the store at 620 NW 12th while the new location is under construction.

The new Moore “W” store design is 5,756 (five thousand seven hundred fifty six) square feet, and seats 86 guests. The building has a new look and feel with a stacked stone exterior, concrete floors, and open beamed ceilings. The “Fresh Market” grocery area is very large to accommodate Braum’s growing product offerings. The store will also have a double drive-through window.

During construction, all employees will be transferred to another Braum's location until the store is completed.

Braum's Ice Cream!
    nice., as if they employees at convergys need a reason to get fatter than they already are.

Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    Maybe your tastes aren't discerning. I have a hard time believing you went to Il Dolce. The gelato there is crazy good. It's lower in fat and much more flavor than regular ice cream, and IDG has some really gormet flavors that vary daily. We are regulars and I want ths place to prosper. Good work deserves good props and profits.

its pointless to argue over personal opinions since a basis for concrete facts to support such individual preferences can never be substantiated.

Quote Originally Posted by decepticobra View Post
    its pointless to argue over personal opinions since a basis for concrete facts to support such individual preferences can never be substantiated.
    Maybe...but also lacking in thoughtfulness to try and degrade someone's business in this forum...particularly when they do such a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by proud2Bsooner View Post
    Maybe...but also lacking in thoughtfulness to try and degrade someone's business in this forum...particularly when they do such a good job.
    They didn't like it. They have the right to say they didn't like it just like you have the right to say you did. If you don't agree with something, that doesn't mean they can't voice their opinion.

Yeah, I don't think they were intentionally trying to "degrade" someone's business in this forum. Their personal opinion is that they thought the gelato was only so-so, and that they prefer Braum's. They clearly state that it's "not to their taste" - that's very different than saying it's bad in general & knocking the business.

I like Il Dolce AND Braum's...just depends on what I'm in the mood for. My nephew & I have shared some Il Dolce from the same container, and while I thought it was spectacular he didn't care for it. Does that make it bad? Nope, it just means that he personally didn't care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by decepticobra View Post
    nice., as if they employees at convergys need a reason to get fatter than they already are.
    Inappropriate! Not all Convergy's employees are fat.

my goodness, break out the fistacuffs for someone not liking gelato.. to me i like taco mayo over taco bell...please no please no dont hit me i take it back take it back..good gosh people common.. i didnt buisness get bashed just because someone didnt like thre dessert

I just find this discussion laughable. Then again we live in a society where people just cannot wrap minds around the idea that other people like the things they hate and hate the things they like.

Can you imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things and had the same opinions. Eventually people would quit talking to each other out of boredom.

I just find this discussion laughable. Then again we live in a society where people just cannot wrap minds around the idea that other people like the things they hate and hate the things they like.

Can you imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things and had the same opinions. Eventually people would quit talking to each other out of boredom.

I also think its funny when people always assume that "doesn't like" means the same as "hate" (this is not a dig on you or your post; I agree with you). Even very slight difference of opinion seem to often explode for no reason.

So, uh, yay new Braum's!

Default coming soon to your neighborhood braums

a taste of italy

new italian pastas and sauces and extra virgin olive oil

it doesnt get any better than this

16. Default Re: coming soon to your neighborhood braums

Sounds good. Braum's manager, switching topics - is there a chance a Braum's fresh market will come to downtown?

Default Re: coming soon to your neighborhood braums

i cant answer that question i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    If you'd start selling milk through the drive-through again, it would.

Heck - I'd be thrilled to just find a clean Braum's....that's good start before introducing more products....ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If you'd start selling milk through the drive-through again, it would.
    It really does not take that much longer to go inside. The store here in MWC does a pretty good job of keeping a cashier on the grocery side. It only takes me a minute or two get in and out.

I don't see this changing anytime soon. I am sure having everyone come inside has increased their grocery sales by leaps and bounds.

It really does not take that much longer to go inside.
    Try telling that to the next wheelchair-bound person you see buying milk at Braum's, and they'd probably kick your ass. . . if only they had legs.

22. Default Re: coming soon to your neighborhood braums

Braum's manager, don't let the negative folks get to you. Thanks for the heads up.

I think this will be a good fit. After all, truly great sauce takes a very long time to prepare, and if anyone knows long slow delivery well, it's your friendly neighborhood Braum's.

Don't get me wrong. I think they have right decent ice cream, and their burgers are excellent. But with the exception of one Braum's up in Perry, I've never seen one I'd confuse with a fast food place. The Perry folks had it going on last time I was up there, delicious and fast fast fast. I usually only get very yummy (but at a non-speed that can really test my patience) here in central Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Sounds good. Braum's manager, switching topics - is there a chance a Braum's fresh market will come to downtown?
    Nooooooooooo. Many of us downtowners don't want it downtown Steve. Don't encourage them. They also made it clear they weren't ready for an Urban Market, and it's clear Braum's doesn't have the mentality. The Braums on Classen does just fine for us downtowners.

Quote Originally Posted by buckt View Post
    Heck - I'd be thrilled to just find a clean Braum's....that's good start before introducing more products....ya think?
    No joke. Braum's has HORRIBLE customer service and wait times, and definitely hard to find a clean store.

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    a taste of italy

new italian pastas and sauces and extra virgin olive oil

Bad idea. Stick to burgers and ice cream.

"Braums: Slowly loosing our identity one year at a time"

Thread Information