Widgets Magazine

Thread: Braum's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Fast food only at Braums drive thru's/come inside if you want your milk.

Quote Originally Posted by CanRiv12 View Post
    Actually, interesting, because I think Braum's stores have gone down in terms of a "clean operation", or at least in the mind's of consumers. I've seen some research that many people choose other fast food retailers because they appear cleaner than Braum's (don't agree with it). Part of that is that most of the Braum's in this area are older, and are due for some renovations, at least compared to the other chains. I think Braum's is beginning to address that...
    Yeah, I agree....every time I see any of their ads or go to a Braum's it feels like I've walked into the 1980s. That's something they really need to work on.

Default Re: Fast food only at Braums drive thru's/come inside if you want your milk.

I've been going to Braum's when they first opened when I was a little girl. Now my teenage daughter will only drink Braum's milk.
    Braum's processes it's milk right there at Tuttle. So the milk goes from the cow, straight to the process system, to the plant to be put into containers then on the delivery trucks. So yes you will be getting milk that has come from the cow within 24-48 hours. This is one reason Braum's milk is cheaper then other stores.

Many stores are looking old as they are old. There is remodeling going on and there is talk of some of the smaller older stores being rebuilt.

With Mr. & Mrs. Braum getting up there in age it will be interesting to see what changes if any will be made when their kids take over.

Thread Information