Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101156 ... LastLast

Thread: Braum's

Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

update on the new sandwiches

Southwestern chipotle`

this sandwich comes in either hamburger/crispy chicken/grilled chicken/steak

chipotle mayo pepperjack cheese bacon and roasted peppers and onions on a sesame seed bun

chicken bacon ranch

is grilled/crispy chicken ranch dressing american cheese and bacon

these sandwiches will be available starting monday

I have to say the manager at the Braum's on NW Expressway stays on top of his store and employees. I saw him make an employee mop the floor twice because it was not up to his standards. I just finished some rainbow sherbet and it sure was good.

3. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    these sandwiches will be available starting monday
    very cool, they sound great!

4. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

Braum's seems to be a little behind the times, but oh well-- the ice cream and burgers are good.

I liked the new Mixed Berry Granola ice cream. The Dulce de Leche Cheesecake was pretty good too, but a little too sweet for my taste.

i would hope Braums would take over the IHOP in Bricktown.
    The place has been in decline for at least a year.
    Horrid service and food.

the blackberry, which could do with 98% fewer nuts, was worth the wait, even to an impatient cuss like me.

i cant stop eating the new chipotle sandwiches the ranch are not that great to me but cant keep me away from the crispy chipotle

I agree on the Braums cleanliness factor. I love Braums, but I will not eat unpackaged food there.

I have never noticed a problem with cleanliness at Braum's but I'm usually in smaller towns when I go there...They have the best fast food burger that I know of.

The ones I have been in here in OKC are just filthy. The 2 I have been in the Dallas area are much cleaner. I do love their milkshakes, but won't eat anything they have to cook.

I stopped at the one in Mineral Wells today on the way back from Altus and pick up some ice cream and milk. My cousins from Nashville had to hit the one in Altus last night.

Default New Braum's in OKC/Yukon

Looks like the new Braum's in OKC/Yukon on Mustang Rd/Reno opens on Tuesday July 7th.. I have not been inside any of their stores that have the new floorplan, but as I understand it, they are trying to separate the grocery from the hot food portion of the store..

Default Re: Braums

Braum?s likes old commercials? at The Lost Ogle

The comments are pretty spot on too.

Default Braum's at 19th and S. Broadway

It looks like they are closed. Is it for remodel or maybe a new building with a drive-thru? They don't look like they have alot of room.

Default Re: Braum's at 19th and S. Broadway

Braum's Begins Construction on New Store in Moore
    Braum’s has begun construction on a new state-of-the-art store which will replace the current store located at 101 SW 19th Street in Moore.

On October 4th, the current location built in 1984 was closed, and demolition of the building began the next day. If all goes as planned, Braum’s company officials hope to open their new “W” model store in spring 2010.

“The Moore community has always been so supportive of us over the years and we’re excited about opening our largest store model there,” said Drew Braum, President. “We really like our current location so we decided to tear down the old store and build the new one in its place. We will work as fast as we possibly can to get the new store built because we understand the importance of getting it back open quickly,” Braum said.

Braum said he hopes that customers will visit the store at 620 NW 12th while the new location is under construction.

The new Moore “W” store design is 5,756 (five thousand seven hundred fifty six) square feet, and seats 86 guests. The building has a new look and feel with a stacked stone exterior, concrete floors, and open beamed ceilings. The “Fresh Market” grocery area is very large to accommodate Braum’s growing product offerings. The store will also have a double drive-through window.

During construction, all employees will be transferred to another Braum's location until the store is completed.

Braum's Ice Cream!

whats the deal, is it braums ice cream and dairy, or is it braums grocery store and ice cream parlor? what gives, what other kind of groceries do they have planned?

17. Default Re: Braum's at 19th and S. Broadway

If you still want your ice cream fix but are sad that Braum's is closed while they are remodeling you can come across I-35 and have gelato at our Moore location by McAlister's Deli. We will welcome you with 24 artisanal flavors that will blow you away. We are open 12-10 M - Th, 12 - 11 F - S, & 3 - 9 on Sun. If you have questions call us at 794-7266. Happy ice cream eating!!!

how much is gelato at this place?

Love Il Dolce Gelato but I have a bad habit of forgetting that it's there! Last time I was in was early summer. I wanted to take some home with me but your to-go containers were held up in customs or something, according to the clerk. Ah well, I'll have to come in soon & get my fix.

/end thread hijack

Jesseda, from what I've seen of all the "new style" Braum's stores, their grocery section is just an expanded version of what's already there. Same stuff, just more of it. The grocery dept now looks like it's meant to be there as opposed to looking like an afterthought.

20. Default Re: Braum's at 19th and S. Broadway

Thanks MsDarkstar, Sorry about the to go containers earlier in the year. Unfortunately that is an occasional problem with trying to run as authentic Italian gelateria as possible since we get many supplies from Italy. We are well stocked up now on to go's.

Jesseda, our small/4 oz. is $2.95, our medium/6.5 oz. is $3.65, and our large/9 oz. is $4.25. We also have the aformentioned to go containers with 1.6 pints for $10.00 and 2.1 pints for $12.50. We also have cones, coffees, teas, etc.
    Hope to see you soon.

Braum's needs a sign saying they are closed. I was parked there today waiting on someone and saw car after car pull up and people get out trying to figure what was going on. I knew I would find the answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    whats the deal, is it braums ice cream and dairy, or is it braums grocery store and ice cream parlor?
    Neither. Corporate has decided those names are too old-fashioned. The new sign will read: "Braum's: Ye Olde Ice Cream Shoppe".

Matt are you kidding me???

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    Matt are you kidding me???
    Yes, he's pulling your leg. Take a short drive to the north to I-240/Shields to see what's coming. Braums just opened a new store in the Home Depot parking lot.

i will check it out

Thread Information