Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891055 ... LastLast

Thread: Braum's

Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

The best is the Pumpkin during the holidays.

why cant they make the yogurt cheescakes yumm,, all the good flavored ones are in the fat ice cream catagory : (

3. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

sounds great, thanks for the update!

support your local braum's!

Quote Originally Posted by lasomeday View Post
    Whatever happened to the Brownie Batter they introduced a year or so ago?

brownie batter is still available

Braum's needs to get serious with the clinliness standards though. I went to my local Braum's on 12 th street in Moore a couple of weeks ago and man was that place a wreck and nasty nasty nasty. Ice cream and food strewn everywhere behind the counter malt machines filthy and covered in all kinds of differnt ice cream leftovers, some of the employees are downright nasty looking too long hair hanging down on guys and hickies on necks I was going to order something till i saw all of this and it made me cringe so I got something from the freezer instead. They pour milk from gallon or 1/2 gallon jugs of whatever the employee decides to grab from the regular consumer case at the time be it whole or 1% or that fat free junk, there is no standard and then they leave it sitting out on the counter the whole time to get warm and with the lid off so flies can land on top of or go in it ewww. Braums seriously needs to clean up there act or they are going to loose me as a customer.

they really are dirty, i stopped buying ice cream there, all the edmond locations are dirty , will never go to braums again unless i need to buy some onions

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    starting today we have 9 new flavors

premium flavors

chocolate cheesecake

chunky chocolate cheesecake

triple chocolate cheese cake

birthday cake

dulche de leche cheesecake

light ice cream

pomegrante cheese cake

frozen yougurt

mixed berry granola

blackberry and cream with almonds

sherbet

pomegrante

so stop on by your local braums and try one of these new flavors they will be sold in both the fresh market area as well as the cone line

enjoy
    Is Peanut Butter and Pretzel still available? Thanks for the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    What?!?!?! No blueberry cheesecake?
    That was a friends favorite, my favorite was Cinnamon Crumbcake that they had around Christmas time many years ago.

We stopped at the one in Hillsboro, Texas yesterday on the way back to Austin from Fort Worth. Picked up some Vanilla Chunky Chocolate instead of the usual Peanut Butter Cup. I noticed the case was pretty empty, I guess that was making room for the new flavors. I did see the pretzel flavor there.

Love their milk, love the shakes and ice cream, but I continue to need mild sedatives or stronger to survive waiting on their cooked areas to get it together, and then for them to re get it together in order to match the actual freakin order.

Once gotten correctly, so sad that rarely is it on the first try, I'd put most of B's burgers up against anyone's, but I'll never confuse B with a fast food place. I've been to many outlets, in the metro and elsewhere, and only the one in Perry was impressive on speed and correctness of order both

10. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChris7 View Post
    Is Peanut Butter and Pretzel still available?
    that sounds really good, i've never seen or heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Stark View Post
    that sounds really good, i've never seen or heard of it.
    You have got to try it! If it's still available.

pomegranate sherbet sounds yummy!

we are also going to start having some new sandwiches next week or so i have been told not sure what they are but they will have chipotle mayo on them doesnt get any better than that

Any chance Braums could open an updated store in the downtown triangle district??

People are screaming for a downtown grocery store, but I think a Braums would be welcomed, especially with the growing market that they have. Not to mention being able to get the ice cream and burgers at an urban Braums.

Just a suggestion.

The new ice cream flavors sound great too.

okclee, they were already propositioned to open one in triangle and declined last year.

16. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    okclee, they were already propositioned to open one in triangle and declined last year.
    Would be perfect there. That's too bad.

Braums is great! But I have to say, their stores tend to be...on the dirty side....

Quote Originally Posted by OKCMallen View Post
    Would be perfect there. That's too bad.
    Personally, I would rather NOT have a Braum's in Downtown. The service is very slow,the stores are ugly,and as thomas said, their stores tend to be dirty, and it seems there is a big disconnect between the stores and their corporate office.

19. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

With the remodel design that they had rolled out, I think they should build one in Bricktown.

No, in no way is the new design urban. Letting McDonalds have a large parking lot and drive through was bad enough. We need to keep the suburban out of Downtown. The remodel, while better than the old Braums, is still hideous, it is even more suburban. Please keep Braums out of downtown, or if they do come, force them into an urban design.

21. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Personally, I would rather NOT have a Braum's in Downtown. The service is very slow,the stores are ugly,and as thomas said, their stores tend to be dirty, and it seems there is a big disconnect between the stores and their corporate office.
    Dear Lord man. Braum's is an Oklahoma company and a staple. There's no grocery store downtown. Braum's offers a tiny market which would fill people's needs. Force a design for the outside and let them do their thing. You're wanting your opinion to dictate how the inside looks?

For someone who is such an Oklahoma City proponent, you seem to not like it here. You seem to want to be in a futuristic version of San Francisco or something. I'm all for improving what OKC is and keeping an open mind, but we can't deny who we are either.

I bet you loved SimCity as a kid.

I like how you always pick and choose the parts to quote. I like how you left out this part:

Please keep Braums out of downtown, or if they do come, force them into an urban design
    I'm a downtowner, I own property downtown, live downtown, work downtown and play downtown. I was doing it before it was the cool thing to do. I agree Braum's is an Oklahoma staple. I get my Braums fix nearby at 17th and Classen. You mention force them to a design (which I previously stated and you left out), I said nothing about the inside, other than that most are dirty, which another poster also stated. Maybe that's hard to understand in Norman, personally striving for the best we can I don't think is too unrealistic or too "San Fran." If we had that attitude, we wouldn't have come this far in the last 10 years. Many people thought that way just 15 years ago and never thought we could come this far. Sorry Mallen, but it's folks with mindsets like me who see outside the box and the potential we still have and yet to achieve.

Also, didn't play SimCity as a kid. Too busy playing downtown and admiring the architecture of the inner city.

I shop at the 'Fresh Market' area, but never order anything for myself in the fast food area. They don't use clean towels when wiping off ice cream shakes, or sundaes when they spill over, and I never see anyone washing their hands.

24. Default Re: braums has 9 new flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt

The pomegranate sherbet is tasty....tasty, tasty. Picked some up today.

I have eaten at the Braum's on 18th and Classen many a time. Don't really care if the store is dirty. I go through the drive through and I very rarely have a wait. The service is usually friendly, and even if they use a not-so-perfect towel, I've never gotten sick from the food!
    Still corrupting young minds

Tried the blackberry cream almond. Absolutely tastey.

Thread Information