Widgets Magazine
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Braum's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New at your neighborhood braum's

Stop by your neighborhood Braum's and try our new Miami burger we start off with a bun baked fresh in Braum's own bakery, then we add mustard ,mayo, pickles , a hot,juicy fresh 1/3lb patty 2 slices of real swiss cheese and a slice of real deli ham to create Braum's new Miami burger and also try

Braum's new California burger we start off with a bun baked fresh in Braum's own bakery and then we add a hot,juicy fresh 1/3lb patty topped with real american cheese add 2 tomatoes and topped with real guacamole to create Braum's new CALIFORNIA BURGER

both are really great sandwiches so stop on by

and coming soon to your neighborhood Braum's for dessert are several new flavors of ice cream and yogurts and even a sherbet

ice cream

key lime pie

homestyle vanilla w/ strawberries

lemon cello

frozen yogurt

choc. chip with strawberries

sherbet

peach

Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

It'd be great if they'd introduce consistent service, timeliness, and better marketing. I've had the new Miami burger and it's nasty. Braums really is reaching for creativeness.

3. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

Couldn't they be clever enough to name them Oklahoma Burger? :-/

Since there is two, Oklahoma City Burger and Tulsa Burger.

Me and my sister stopped by the Braum's at 63rd and I 35. It was a train wreck. It had to been the worst service I had anywhere. No direction from the manager. People waiting in line were overlooked and folks that just walked in were helped. My sister ordered one of the new coffee drinks. I told her from what I was seeing BIG MISTAKE. It was, the clerk just looked at her like she didn't even know what coffee was. Walked around aimlessly and said I don't know what that is. My sister and I settled for a soft drink instead and watched the other poor souls who entered into restaurant Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Couldn't they be clever enough to name them Oklahoma Burger? :-/

Since there is two, Oklahoma City Burger and Tulsa Burger.

Maybe?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...ed=0CC0Q8gEwAA

One on 19th is ran pretty well

Braums is solid for a fast food place and their milk can't be beat

Braums ice cream and milk is the best. Their hamburgers need some work.. Every time I try a braums burger its cold. It seems like they make the patties ahead of time instead of making them fresh to order.

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Braums ice cream and milk is the best. Their hamburgers need some work.. Every time I try a braums burger its cold. It seems like they make the patties ahead of time instead of making them fresh to order.
    Not the ones that I have had...of course in recent years that is usually at the Hillsboro location as a milk stop heading home to Austin, it is the closest one to Austin. That one seems like a mess most of the time but their food is good.

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Why do you keep trying ?, I can understand giving them a second chance, but if you choose to keep trying, it becomes your problem.

10. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

Braums Manager, as you probably already know, there are some people on this site who are notoriously negative and will almost always voice criticism on any topic. One question: I've been trying to find nutritional information on some of the Braum's menu items, including the sandwiches and breakfast items. Any chance of helping out on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Braums Manager, as you probably already know, there are some people on this site who are notoriously negative and will almost always voice criticism on any topic. One question: I've been trying to find nutritional information on some of the Braum's menu items, including the sandwiches and breakfast items. Any chance of helping out on this?
    It's not being negative, Steve you can read any thread on Braums on any site, and the overall complaint is slow, unorganized and inconsistent service, just look at the few posts in this thread. Out of all the chains, it probably has the most inconsistency location to location.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    It's not being negative, Steve you can read any thread on Braums on any site, and the overall complaint is slow, unorganized and inconsistent service, just look at the few posts in this thread. Out of all the chains, it probably has the most inconsistency location to location.
    Sometimes the truth hurts. I am in agreement with Meto like 110% on this one. Love the products in the Market, but behind the counter is another story.

13. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

So, unless everyone cheered Braums then we're all just a bunch of negative whiners? The best part though was that you yourself didn't offer any positive remarks and then ended with a thinly veiled criticism.

As for my opinion, I love the new stores and we now shop regularly at the one closest to our house on South Sunnylane. The wife and I are not burger and fry people any longer (maybe once every 2-3 months) but we like convenient grocery shopping there. When we did do burgers and fries it was hard to beat Braums and we would order our fries 'extra crispy.' That said, I agree with most people here and they need better training and supervision for their staff. They are the most overstaffed and underperforming fast food chain I have ever been in. I remember a couple of winters ago I literally had to get their corporate office on the phone while standing at the Braums counter. I went in and ordered a Hot Chocolate. The girl said they didn't have any (meaning no packets of the powered stuff). I explained that, believe it or not, it is made with milk and liquid chocolate, which they have in abundance. She refused. I called corporate, they had me hand her the phone and she was promptly instructed to make it and add an apology. First time that's ever happened.

However, I have received 3-4 $5 gift cards because the cashier rang my order/groceries up wrong.

For your average fast food burger Braums is one of my favorites. I have one by my house on N May Ave and the food there for the most part is pretty good. I will say that I don't understand the way the place is run. For example the last time I was there, there were 6 people behind the counter. Two on the drive through windows a manager two prepping and one at the front cash register. The person who took my order then walked back to the cook area and made my burger etc and then called my number. By law she had to wash her hands after handling money and coming back to the register and she did so this added extra time. The two in the prep area were working the drive through. It took 10 mins to take my order and then hand me my food and the line behind me was building. Some people were leaving. This happens time and time again and the manager was just yapping away with the two in the prep area. For about 5 years this seems to be the model on the way they do things at this Braums. It makes no sense to have the person taking the order fixing the order. The good news is you would know who to complain to if your order was messed up!!!.

Now I have been to other Bruams and some are run very well. Maybe the one by my house is a training store?

15. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    So, unless everyone cheered Braums then we're all just a bunch of negative whiners? The best part though was that you yourself didn't offer any positive remarks and then ended with a thinly veiled criticism.

As for my opinion, I love the new stores and we now shop regularly at the one closest to our house on South Sunnylane. The wife and I are not burger and fry people any longer (maybe once every 2-3 months) but we like convenient grocery shopping there. When we did do burgers and fries it was hard to beat Braums and we would order our fries 'extra crispy.' That said, I agree with most people here and they need better training and supervision for their staff. They are the most overstaffed and underperforming fast food chain I have ever been in. I remember a couple of winters ago I literally had to get their corporate office on the phone while standing at the Braums counter. I went in and ordered a Hot Chocolate. The girl said they didn't have any (meaning no packets of the powered stuff). I explained that, believe it or not, it is made with milk and liquid chocolate, which they have in abundance. She refused. I called corporate, they had me hand her the phone and she was promptly instructed to make it and add an apology. First time that's ever happened.

However, I have received 3-4 $5 gift cards because the cashier rang my order/groceries up wrong.
    Yes, you come off as negative whiners.

If anyone has ever been to a Chick-fil-A and then to a Braum's - night and day in terms of service. Braum's has consistently bad service. I used to think maybe that was the best they could do, paying minimum wage. Until I went to Chick-fil-A - where they bend over backwards to help! Good service comes from the corporate culture.

17. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

So, we offer real opinions based on real experience in a public forum and the best you can come up with is 'negative whiner.' That's ALMOST as laughable as your apparent interest in nutritional information.

So is that better or worse than coming off as a journalist doing his job? eh eh? :P

I think Braum's burgers are awesome. As far as fast food goes, probably better than any other chain. No Nic's or Irma burger, but I never go wrong with Braum's.

I wish they would clean up some of their locations though.

I think you can find all the nutrition information on Braums.com

I honestly don't care about the service. That is not what I am paying for at Braum's. I go there for the delicious ice cream. Braum's burgers are pretty good as well (but the fries are awful). I will say though that when I order my favorite treat (chocolate and strawberry Mix) from Bruam's the employee is almost always bewildered and confused even though it is an item that is right on the menu. I always have to explain it to them... "Yes, a Mix... chocolate ice cream with strawberries in it... just like it says right there on your menu."

actually its frozen yogurt

22. Default Re: New at your neighborhood braum's

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    actually its frozen yogurt
    It can't be. There are two, ice cream and yogurt. I hate yogurt. I always eat the ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    I will say though that when I order my favorite treat (chocolate and strawberry Mix) from Bruam's the employee is almost always bewildered and confused even though it is an item that is right on the menu. I always have to explain it to them... "Yes, a Mix... chocolate ice cream with strawberries in it... just like it says right there on your menu."
    YES. Twice I have been to the Braum's on Memorial and have had to explain what a Mix was!! I ordered a standard one, not some bizarre combination I made up. I have also had my order completely forgotten and given a size I did not order. My coworkers always joke when we go to Braum's that one of us will get shafted.

The ice cream and milk are great! It's too bad you have to go through a lot of drama to get it.

I used to work for braums my self and they do precook patties just like everybody else and rondvu the 63rd and i35 is the corporate store. Shows how much the company cares

Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim View Post
    I used to work for braums my self and they do precook patties just like everybody else and rondvu the 63rd and i35 is the corporate store. Shows how much the company cares
    They didn't use to. I worked at Braums in the '90s and we had to make everything fresh, even during the lunch rush. Of course, everyone complained that it took too long, so I assume that's why they now precook the burgers. So now the burgers are too old, I guess. Can't have it fast AND fresh, people. Make up your minds which one you want. It's your fault that the burgers aren't as good anymore. Oh well, at least they're better than Sonic. When I want a burger I go to Johnnie's.

Thread Information