Widgets Magazine
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161762 ... LastLast

Thread: Braum's

Default Re: A good word about Braums

Quote Originally Posted by braums manager View Post
    as far as sundaes/splits go we are not required to hand them out in a sack unless you request one same with ice cream in cups no lids unless you request one other wise they come with a napkin and a spoon a smile and a thank you
    I had no doubt that policy is being followed when I'm not being offered my banana split in a sack. It may be a monetary decision but it's a bad policy and should be looked at. At the very least, I should be asked when ordering if I want it in a sack instead of having to request it myself. Businesses should be more proactive in looking out for their customers.

Don't buy the "Wild About Food" brand microwavable soups that they sell in-store..... My dad just found a giant ass cockroach in the bottom... Sadly he ate almost all of it before finding the carcass. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    I had no doubt that policy is being followed when I'm not being offered my banana split in a sack. It may be a monetary decision but it's a bad policy and should be looked at. At the very least, I should be asked when ordering if I want it in a sack instead of having to request it myself. Businesses should be more proactive in looking out for their customers.
    the cherry limeade sherbet is a rotator and rotator flavors are changed and produced every 6-8 weeks depending on supplies and ingrediants

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    Don't buy the "Wild About Food" brand microwavable soups that they sell in-store..... My dad just found a giant ass cockroach in the bottom... Sadly he ate almost all of it before finding the carcass. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what store did he buy it from

the cherry limeade sherbet is a rotator and rotator flavors are changed and produced every 6-8 weeks depending on supplies and ingrediants
    Thanks! I wish they'd make it a regular flavor. I don't know any other flavor that makes people rave the way that one does.

what store did he buy it from
    The one on May Ave between Hefner and 122nd. And I know this is in no way Braums' fault, but I would definitely not sell that brand in store anymore.. The Braums website says Store #40.

That's very nice to know but I'm not sure what is has to do with my post you were responding to. Maybe you were trying to answer PQ?

That's very nice to know but I'm not sure what is has to do with my post you were responding to. Maybe you were trying to answer PQ?
    Yes, I am sure that is what he was doing.

as far as sundaes/splits go we are not required to hand them out in a sack unless you request one same with ice cream in cups no lids unless you request one other wise they come with a napkin and a spoon a smile and a thank you
    Well, I'm sorry to see that my good experience was, in part, above and beyond corporate policy. Certainly the (male in this case) manager deserves credit. Although, he did ask my preference rather than hand me the sundae in a bag. It would be nice if asking whether a bag is wanted were part of the spiel.

When they decided to try and keep up with fast food places, is when i stop going to Braum's. They used to cook burgers when you ordered them, now they give a pre-cooked burger.................blah!

The Braum's at 63rd and Bryant still cooks every sandwich to order. Also, at lunch they have some of the fastest order delivery times I've seen anywhere, even with a crowd of customers.

12. Default Re: A good word about Braums

Braum's Manager, here's an honest to goodness complaint I think can be addressed: My wife picked up dinner for the family at the drive-through tonight and requested NO MAYO on any of the sandwiches. We hate mayo. When she got home, there was mayo on my kids burgers, and a big slab of mayo on my chicken sandwich. This happens repeatedly. If I had to guess, there are more people who hate mayo than ketchup or mustard. Is there any chance that Braum's could quit automatically putting mayo on the sandwiches? I've had this happen repeatedly at Braum's - for some reason employees don't do special orders well at all.

Damn...they got our orders mixed up. I got NO mayo on mine!

"Breathes there a man--with a soul so dead--he does not love mayonnaise?"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Braum's Manager, here's an honest to goodness complaint I think can be addressed: My wife picked up dinner for the family at the drive-through tonight and requested NO MAYO on any of the sandwiches. We hate mayo. When she got home, there was mayo on my kids burgers, and a big slab of mayo on my chicken sandwich. This happens repeatedly. If I had to guess, there are more people who hate mayo than ketchup or mustard. Is there any chance that Braum's could quit automatically putting mayo on the sandwiches? I've had this happen repeatedly at Braum's - for some reason employees don't do special orders well at all.
    I second this request Steve.

Sometimes I forget that Braum's puts mayo on as a default, since they are the only burger place that does this.

Quote Originally Posted by okclee View Post

Sometimes I forget that Braum's puts mayo on as a default, since they are the only burger place that does this.
    Always a regional thing--sort of like when Canadians toss you a little pakage of vinegar with your french fries at McDonald's...yeccchhhh...

BTW--one MUST check all the food from anything that is fast-food--or learn to suffer the consequences. I have always found it easier to develop diverse tastes with fast food...lessens the rage and disappointment...

Malt Vinegar on salted fries is awesome. it's gooooooooooood clark

18. Default Re: A good word about Braums

Am I the only person who never gets a wrong order? I've never had a burger come from Braum's with mayo when I asked for mustard. My mixes are always what I ask for. I've never been in line for what I would consider an inordinate amount of time. Maybe my expectations are too low so they are always met!
    Still corrupting young minds

I live close to a braums now, my previous house was close to a braums, and the house before that was close to a braums...

But there is nothing better or worse than a braums hamburger and thats why in the last 5 years ive eaten there maybe 10 times. Im glad someone from braums is finally listening and hopefully responding to your customers because you guys have lost millions in potential business from other customers like myself. I want to eat at a good oklahoma owned restaurant but the reliability of the food is what has continued to turn me away.

Not so. Sonic's $1 value menu burger automatically comes with mayo unless you request a substitution. I've never had a problem getting a substitution, however.

21. Default Re: A good word about Braums

To quote Jimmy the Tulip from The Whole Nine Yards:
    "I'm gonna keep the coke and the fries but I'm gonna send this burger back. And if you put any mayonnaise on it, I'm gonna come over to your house, I'll chop your legs off, set fire to your house, and watch as you drag your bloody stumps out the door."

Does anyone eat mayo on their burgers? I personally don't know one individual that does.

Not so. Sonic's $1 value menu burger automatically comes with mayo unless you request a substitution. I've never had a problem getting a substitution, however.
    as do quarter pounders with cheese at mcdonalds and every burger at wendys

24. Default Re: A good word about Braums

Does anyone eat mayo on their burgers? I personally don't know one individual that does.
    Midtowner does. Freak.
    Still corrupting young minds

I'm not sure what McDonalds you go to but every quarter pounder with cheese that I've ever had came with mustard and ketchup. That's what it says under the nutrition section for that sandwich on their website also. I'm not that familiar with how Wendy's handles orders if you don't specify what you want. They advertise that all sandwiches are personalized and give mayo, ketchup, and mustard as options.

Thread Information