Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish the folks from settle would stop winning and lying about okc

1. Default Re: I wish the folks from settle would stop winning and lying about okc

What am I looking at?
    Don't Edmond My Downtown

Default Re: I wish the folks from settle would stop winning and lying about okc

Can you specify a bit more Adrian?

I've grown somewhat bored of these Seattle-ites (is that proper spelling?) who are incessantly complaining about how OkC "stole" their team. They're so pretentious with their entitlement complex. If OkC is so backwards and primitive, then what does that say about Seattle losing to OkC? Oh I forgot, they were "robbed." My bad.

I say let them whine and pay them no mind. They'll settle down when they're fed a diet of cold indifference.

4. Default Re: I wish the folks from settle would stop winning and lying about okc

OKC didn't steal it. The man that bought it chose to relocate to OKC. Not our fault. We are just supporting the team.

^^^Learn why some people put certain words in quotations. I'm not going to explain it to you.

^^^
    lighten up, francis. looks like thunder was agreeing with you. -M

Thread Information