Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Make out Spots

Default Make out Spots

When I was a kid, I always heard about going to the "Submarine races" and going out to Lake "Hold her closer (Overholser)." Do/did such places actually exist? I confess to some smooching in the car but it was generally around the corner from my house back in the trees - and I always had an eye out for some ax murderer intent on hacking up young lovers.

Default Re: Make out Spots

such places exist, and always have, though anymore, such places seem to exist at many stop signs, street lights, mall parking lots, etc. discrete at times seems to be a word which didn't make it to a new generation of smoochers, gropers and beyond

My wife's dad (before we were married) threatened me with my life if he ever caught me out "Parking" with his daughter......Wooo......Anyway, we went parking on 104 and S. Western...Nothing but the Cemetery.....(Resthaven).....Boy I could tell some scary stories...or I thought I could....and (I've posted this before)...I had a 1963 Impala 2-door hardtop....Cool Car...almost new at the time....I rolled all the windows down, turned on KOMA...slid the seat back , attempted to kiss her...when out of no where a D%@$#% old cow had gotten loose and stuck it's head inside the car and mooed...scared the poo out of me...threw the car in gear, almost jerked the cow's head off and got my car dirty to top it off....Decided it would be better to park in her driveway...Father-in-law to be wouldn't bother us there....No cows either.....Still married 43 years latter....can't park there too much traffic...oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Okie View Post
    my house back in the trees.... .
    Did you really live in the trees?

When I was a kid, I always heard about going to the "Submarine races" and going out to Lake "Hold her closer (Overholser)." Do/did such places actually exist? I confess to some smooching in the car but it was generally around the corner from my house back in the trees - and I always had an eye out for some ax murderer intent on hacking up young lovers.
    We would usually go to one of the parks. There was no curfew, or if there was they didn't enforce it. Did have a cop scare the crap out of both of us. Wanted to know how old we were (16)...Did her dad know where she was and what we were doing? Threatened to call her dad. We did leave in a hurry.

My husband to be and I used to smooch out on an oil lease where Crossroads Mall is.

OCU's parking lot. Completely deserted after dark and full of other cars.

hillcrest drive-in

airport on east side where planes land at will rogers airport

Quote Originally Posted by grantgeneral78 View Post
    airport on east side where planes land at will rogers airport
    Really???

Really???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey girl, where did you go to school???? the Submarines ran along the airport East side fence. Every now and then you can still hear them in the faint distance.......

On a hot summer night it's the cemetery for me. Break into one of the crypts or lay on a marble slab.

12. Default Re: Make out Spots

On my bed

u guys are some weenies just take the girl to your room

Lil Wayne, back in the day (this is a memories thread) the girls weren't about to go to your bed to make out and your mama wouldn't let them if they would.

Most exciting submarine races I ever witnessed were the South Central Regional Finals, held at Lake Wister State Park in April, 1982.

In the tulsa area...

Bubbles Springs
    Oologah lake
    Claremore lake
    Indain Graveyard Claremore
    Rock Crusher Oologah
    Tulsa ..Carvan Ballroom parkinglot
    Lookout hill Pryor

16. Default Re: Make out Spots

Walmart family restroom with the door locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

hahahha!! My GAL kids in a certain school district use the public bathroom in the Dunkin Donuts next to the Baskin Robbins. Man, we have gone downhill. Back in the day, the girls would have at least gotten an ice cream cone out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LIL_WAYNE_4_PREZIDENT08 View Post
    On my bed

u guys are some weenies just take the girl to your room
    Not Weenies my friend.....GENTLEMEN.....and, that wasn't what it was all about....

19. Default Re: Make out Spots

My understanding is that when the Lakers were in town, LW4P went to Kobe's room to party.

Then I heard the next day, Kobe had to go buy his wife some more jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    Not Weenies my friend.....GENTLEMEN.....and, that wasn't what it was all about....
    Thanks, General. And we could use a few more ladies, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

EWWW!
    no way I could get smooched in a bathroom!

- That development (Silver Crossings?) off NW Expressway that never became houses, just a bunch of roads and culdesacs - now is retail space.
    - Stars & Stripes park
    - Lake Hefner -- I wonder if those winding roads are where the walking trails are now?
    - one time in my driveway, we were there for a long time (ahem) and the windows were fogged and MY MOM knocked on the window. Said she had been flickering the porch light but somehow I hadn't noticed.

"Curfew means in the house, not in the driveway!"

Thanks, General. And we could use a few more ladies, these days.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    O.K., here comes the "MushY' part. I married the dream of my youth. She is still a Lady as was she in our youth and we have been married 43 years. These kids don't understand Commitment today. Opportunities are always there but continuity is hard tofind.....
    How's the weather in your neck of the woods????

You still haven't told us what school you attended in Oklahoma. And, when did you graduate????

A guy I used to work with and his girl would go to show homes and..........

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You still haven't told us what school you attended in Oklahoma. And, when did you graduate????
    Ahem. Well, I was a McGuiness Girl until I got pregnant at 16 (not at a make out spot!!). Because we got married, I got kicked out and ended up a pregnant teen at the alternative school. Emerson. Back in the day, there wasn't anyplace else for pregnant/married teenagers. So here I was, close to a straight A student, honestly a very "good" girl surrounded by druggies and delinquents and a whole group of people that, frankly, scared me! Think throwing a kitten in with pitbulls. They never did anything unkind but I am sure they thought I was pretty much an alien. My belly sticking out about two feet went a long way to buying me some space - blessedly. I'd wanted to be a doctor and had tanked up on a lot of extra hours so it was not hard to graduate a year early (I was supposed to graduate in 1976). I was determined to finish before the baby came (and you should have seen me waddle across the stage to get my diploma). Husband and I were married 24 years and had three kids so it worked out pretty well. All the kids are doing great.

I never should have brought this up...

Thread Information