Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Make out Spots

Default Re: Make out Spots

Quote Originally Posted by papaOU View Post
    This came to mind. Here we are on a thread about Make out spots and
    we're talking about bbq!
    Are we showing our age?????

..[/QUOTE]

Make out spots and ribs ... hmmmm, maybe there's something to Genesis at that.

Prunepicker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    She (Pennyquilts) has three days of traveling America's highways to explore
    for new and exciting Make Out Spots... Hope she took notes... That way
    Prunepicker and Prunella can give us a report when they go fishing in that
    direction next year... Right?
    First of all, we need to get it straight!
    Prunette - wife.
    Prunerella - daughter (kidnapped by a yankee).
    Prunella - a laxative.

Prunette won't go fishin' with me. I get to go all by myself. Believe me, I
    wouldn't even invite... never mind... let the gossip begin...

PQ? Believe me, I'm totally clueless and I intend to leave it that way!

luvUPQ! luvU2 Gen64! And just about everyone else on these threads!

You didn't mention me......

I am going to crawl under the kitchen sink and talk to my real friends....

Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    First of all, we need to get it straight!
    Prunette - wife.
    Prunerella - daughter (kidnapped by a yankee).
    Prunella - a laxative.

Prunette won't go fishin' with me. I get to go all by myself. Believe me, I
    wouldn't even invite... never mind... let the gossip begin...

PQ? Believe me, I'm totally clueless and I intend to leave it that way!

================================================== ===========
    By the way:....I did a "BLACK FRIDAY" shopping spree for your Christmas Present this year. I camped out in front of the TA Truck Stop for 17 hours (was there by myself except for some hitch hikers)....and I got the coveted first Pine Tree scent for the Coupe.....I had to fight my way past the Tire department and through the Video Games and finally as I pulled the last (Only one) Gift off the shelf.....I was attacked by Security....they thought that I was attempting to steal it...but, I told them NO this is a Christmas Present for Prunepicker......They didn't understand if I was Goofy or Mad at someone....But, be prepared this Saturday for the Christmas wrapping promotion you have ever seen......Better than when TG&Y attempted to make Prom Corsages with Artificial Flowers....(that was a mess)......Till Saturday:..........Adieu......Generals64

Prunepicker Guest

Wow! Christmas shopping at TA! What a great idea! I just might do that on
    Christmas Eve. That's when I finish my Christmas shopping.

With all the hookers that hangout there, that TA is not misleading!!

With all the hookers that hangout there, that TA is not misleading!!
    ================================================== ============
    Good One:............
    Yep your up on it tonight....

Been kinda worried about not hearing from Pennyquilts....Then I noticed this thread again and DUH....she and her husband have moved back to OKC so they are probably checking out the old spots....She may have some wild tales to tell us when she finally gets settled in.....

Yeah, real wild. Unpacking, putting up decorations, frantic Christmas shopping, blizzard, kids in town, taking down the decorations, sleep deprivation because the kids' dog wants to sleep with us and so do our dogs so they argue - at 3:00 a.m., dropping down in exhaustion, waving goodbye to the kids, more unpacking, made a quilt... I'll get around to finding a new make out spot in about two months unless I find a job, and then I'll be too busy...

Quote Originally Posted by PennyQuilts View Post
    Yeah, real wild. Unpacking, putting up decorations, frantic Christmas shopping, blizzard, kids in town, taking down the decorations, sleep deprivation because the kids' dog wants to sleep with us and so do our dogs so they argue - at 3:00 a.m., dropping down in exhaustion, waving goodbye to the kids, more unpacking, made a quilt... I'll get around to finding a new make out spot in about two months unless I find a job, and then I'll be too busy...
    Wow...just reading that made me tired! I bet it won't be long before you have everything under control.

Hey! You're back in Oklahoma. Things run a little bit slower here. Remember?

Hey! You're back in Oklahoma. Things run a little bit slower here. Remember?
    ================================================== ==============
    Yeah Girl, "Cool your Clutch"............kick back , dig out a can of Skoal and forget the East Coast......Jack Daniels, Bud Light and a quiet Saturday night....Welcome home my friend.....Stop, hug and kiss your husband and there you are, a brand new "Make-Out" spot.....

Kiss my wife the first time on Straka Terrace in front of Southern Oaks school as it was being building....told her I Loved her there.....But really put the I Love You move on her in the back booth of Cattlemen's restauramt.....have not looked back......Best Friend I have ever had....She;s the only one tha would clean up the mess when I get sick...She gives me money and expects no retutn or interest on the money.....so that makes her my banker also....she cleans the house for me...Now she's the maid:....She takes care of the kids...Now she's a mom.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'She sleeps with me and now she's my Lover....Started on Straka Terrace,,,,,,lasted 45 years so far....I thin i.m going to take her babk over there for another 45 years,,,,These first 45 have been Fun,,,,,,,,,
    You little "Romantic Devil" you!! Did you have the car full of fresh cut flowers, Chocolate candy and a couple of Violinist playing "Sweet Love songs?" come to think of it, you might be kinda "Sweet" LMAO I think I'm going to keep a close eye on you, gettin' kind of nervous, you riding those stick horses one minute and then romancing all the Southside girls, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm????!!!! Hope you took your spurs and six shooters off before that first kiss and "I Love Yu?" At Cattlemen's you didn't have salad dressing on your chin or steak between your teeth did you?? Surely not!!!
    Last edited by CarltonsKeeper; 01-02-2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: edit

Makes sense to me. Our 'Bama boy is back home, at work, awaiting semester to begin. Our Germany bound crew hit the local airpark this morning to HOU then BWI for a flight out tomorrow, all things remaining on par. C's pops is mission trip to Africa bound next week after spending a while with us. Toss in a long distance birthday celebration wish or three for the sis in law, and birthdays for the world's bestest grandbaby (at least til she shares the title with lil' bubba in a few more months), plus one son and one daughter also having b-days to celebrate over the past 4 days ... we ain't even thought about tackling the decorations as yet. Besides, it's cold outside and in the attic.

Kevin, I suspect you are as tired as I am ...

I didnt read all 9 pages, so this has probably been mentioned, but back in my highschool days (class of 98) I spent my fair share of time with girls around Hefner lake dam. An 18 pack of BudLight in the trunk of my 66 Mustang and some GooGoo Dolls on the radio............. the rest is was history....... untill the officers knocked on the foggy windows.

Not wanting this site to disappear I got to thinking and remember going to the Cemetery once. It think it's called Sunnylane Cemetery located on S.E. 29th and Sunnylane. Another story, another time...

18. Default Re: Make out Spots

You know, everyone talks about the east side of the Airport, I'm only 26 and thats where I got my start... Airport Road. As far as I know, I've STILL seen a few cars parked there from time to time on a Friday or Saturday night. Somehow, as OKC grows, it still remains the same.

Also, anyone ever go out parking at Kitchen Lake, off SW 119 and Sunnylane? My husband and I parked there a time or two when we first met.

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayRenee459 View Post
    You know, everyone talks about the east side of the Airport, I'm only 26 and thats where I got my start... Airport Road. As far as I know, I've STILL seen a few cars parked there from time to time on a Friday or Saturday night. Somehow, as OKC grows, it still remains the same.

Also, anyone ever go out parking at Kitchen Lake, off SW 119 and Sunnylane? My husband and I parked there a time or two when we first met.
    Kitchen Lake was a good location. Draper used to have some backwoods locations. Just had to be careful about the road/trail you took. It could end at a steep drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayRenee459 View Post

Airport Road is a very busy street about a mile north of the airport.

You're thinking of Portland Ave. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWestOKC View Post
    Airport Road is a very busy street about a mile north of the airport.

You're thinking of Portland Ave. :P
    ================================================== ===============
    Wait a minute.....That's where you got your Start??????

I used to party and make out at Lake Hefner all the time. Right where all the restaurants are, we partied there all the time. It was called "The Point" and no cops would bug us....that was back in the day when people would just pull up their catamarans (sail boats) and leave them. No lock and they weren't behind a fence and no one used to mess with them. The owners would take the sails and as much rigging as they could but they would leave the boats with the masts up.....I don't think we'll ever see days like that again. Anyways, we'd party at the point then drive around the lake to find a good make out spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethrol View Post
    I used to party and make out at Lake Hefner all the time. Right where all the restaurants are, we partied there all the time. It was called "The Point" and no cops would bug us....that was back in the day when people would just pull up their catamarans (sail boats) and leave them. No lock and they weren't behind a fence and no one used to mess with them. The owners would take the sails and as much rigging as they could but they would leave the boats with the masts up.....I don't think we'll ever see days like that again. Anyways, we'd party at the point then drive around the lake to find a good make out spot.
    You do realize that you just made a bunch of south side guys go into cardiac arrest.....We didn't know that they didn't lock those boats up......PapaOU is already getting his stuff ready for tonight......

You do realize that you just made a bunch of south side guys go into cardiac arrest.....We didn't know that they didn't lock those boats up......PapaOU is already getting his stuff ready for tonight......
    Nope! Got plenty before they wised-up.....

Sold them to Grant Alums as speedboats.

Hey:...119th and Council Road....desolete and paved roads...gotta try this out....Pruner...can I borrow the Ford????

Thread Information