Widgets Magazine
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Make out Spots

Default Re: Make out Spots

Quote Originally Posted by bowtieguy View Post
    You bet Gen64 and there are damn few of us left.
    National treasures, all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Prunepicker View Post
    You're kidding, right? Prunette has me fill out a loan application with references, then there's the customary waiting period. I put in my loan for Coit's last week. I hope it goes through.
    Most people that read this will be ROFL, but it's true isn't it? I know because FRISKYette makes me do the same thing.

I'm rolling here, as your home banks remind me of a former colleague.

He was a long time state worker who had never spoken with his family of the state's longevity pay process. Each year he cashed that separate longevity check and used the funds as he deemed best, no in-house loan application necessary.

After the state adopted mandatory direct deposit for such checks, there was a wee bit of explaining to do over at the Bank of Spouse.

I keep a secret slush fund. Schhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by gen70 View Post
    I keep a secret slush fund. Schhhh....
    ================================================== ===========
    So do I:...the only one with the combination besides myself is my wife....Wait a minute that's why there's nothing in there.....Oh well...life goes on....(I hope). Why aren't you at work young man?????

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    ================================================== ===========
    So do I:...the only one with the combination besides myself is my wife....Wait a minute that's why there's nothing in there.....Oh well...life goes on....(I hope). Why aren't you at work young man?????
    Haven't worked much in the last couple years, by choice.

Haven't worked much in the last couple years, by choice.
    ================================================== ============
    you know how many hours I used to have to work with TG&Y....I am trying to retire but it is driving me crazy.....I enjoy the chase too much.....I've got a guy that I am buying for that all I ask is he pay the expenses.....Birds nest for him....This doing nothing sux....

================================================== ============
    you know how many hours I used to have to work with TG&Y....I am trying to retire but it is driving me crazy.....I enjoy the chase too much.....I've got a guy that I am buying for that all I ask is he pay the expenses.....Birds nest for him....This doing nothing sux....
    Yeah..that's the reason I been taking it easy on account of the hours I used to work but, I'am about ready to go back to work after the holidays.

I drove down 104th st. today and where the "Make-Out" Spot was is now a new convenience store...Don't think I can get the wife to stop there anymore....It was hard enough to get her to stop when it was a dirt road....Now, I think the speed limit is a little too fast....

Prunepicker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FRISKY View Post
    Most people that read this will be ROFL, but it's true isn't it? I know because
    FRISKYette makes me do the same thing.
    Right-y-O!
    I think we agreed to it in the wedding vows or something we signed.

Prunepicker Guest

I keep a secret slush fund. Schhhh...
    How? PM us right now!

my wife's got the flu so I'm not EVEN thinking about makeout spots tonight...or the next few days....

I hope she feels better, very soon.

Prunepicker Guest

my wife's got the flu so I'm not EVEN thinking about make out spots tonight...
    or the next few days...
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    Tell Mrsgen64 I'm sorry. She probably knows better but at least I'm trying.

o.k.....Has anyone heard from Pennyquilts in the past few days????She and the "Hubby" may be on their way back to the "Motherland" and if I know her she is trying to find some new "Makeout Spots" on the way back. If not and she gets this message (or any that you others might send) she needs to be careful as it is a good two day drive back.....Be careful.....by the way...Saturday 19th at 1:30 p.m. Coit's..........

We are leaving tomorrow, General! The original plan was to leave early Sunday morning but we decided to head out Saturday at midday to beat some winter For the past week, I have cleaned and packed like a maniac. I'm not leaving the next house unless it is in a hearse.

I've worked like a washer woman, today.

Took me two hours on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor (my mop is missing - surely in Oklahoma although I can't believe I paid to ship it) and I did the refrigerators, laundry, the outside doors, vacuumed (never ending), did windows (note to self - wash the outside before you wash the inside if you don't want to redo it from the dogs pressing their nose up to see you while you wash outside). I've packed the extra phones and surge protectors, dropped off the cable box (still need to mail them the modem). I plan to let husband clean the kitchen (that amounts to the sink since everything is packed) and if he wants to redo the bathroom floors, he can knock himself out. I will clean the shower when I wash my hair in a little bit. Other than finishing up loading the car (mine is 95% done), we really don't have much more than a couple of hours left to do (if that). If husband were smart, he would come home, celebrate Pearl's birthday, drink a beer, load his van car, hit the sack and let us roll out before the sun comes up. We'd make it home a day early. He has been working like a crazy man at work so we'll see how he feels when he gets home. We are so darn close, I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to head out really early unless he is just dead on his feet.
    --

NOTE TO EVERYONE:......Pennyquilts added that her husband should stop and drink a BEER....She's right there with Soonergirl and Southside Girl.....Our kinda women....All kidding aside, you guys be careful ......there is a storm headed your way and you HAVE GOT TO SHOW at Coit's Next Saturday.....Absolutely No excuses.....Did you Oil the Gammill??????

NOTE TO EVERYONE:......Pennyquilts added that her husband should stop and drink a BEER....She's right there with Soonergirl and Southside Girl.....Our kinda women....All kidding aside, you guys be careful ......there is a storm headed your way and you HAVE GOT TO SHOW at Coit's Next Saturday.....Absolutely No excuses.....Did you Oil the Gammill??????
    Gammill oiled but there is probably no way I will be at the meeting. Three days on the road, three moving vans to unload, and three kids (with spouses) coming for Christmas and I haven't shopped, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyQuilts View Post
    Gammill oiled but there is probably no way I will be at the meeting. Three days on the road, three moving vans to unload, and three kids (with spouses) coming for Christmas and I haven't shopped, yet.
    ================================================== =============
    Hey, just like I got through telling my wife....this is Christmas....it's not about things and doing things it's about kindness and the Birth of Christ....You're starting all over in your old home base....You gotta eat....and you need friends this time of the year and well, here we are.....Be careful kiddo....Gen64

================================================== =============
    Hey, just like I got through telling my wife....this is Christmas....it's not about things and doing things it's about kindness and the Birth of Christ....You're starting all over in your old home base....You gotta eat....and you need friends this time of the year and well, here we are.....Be careful kiddo....Gen64
    I'll try but no promises!

Prunepicker Guest

At least eat!

================================================== ==========
    Be sure and stop in Memphis and have some Bar-b-que for us....Be careful and enjoy your trip......Glad you're coming back home.....

Prunepicker Guest

Be sure and stop in Memphis and have some Bar-b-que for us... Be careful
    and enjoy your trip... Glad you're coming back home...
    Jim Neely's Interstate BBQ! Sis 'n I ate there in May. It's gooooood!
    2265 S. Third Street
    Memphis, TN
    (901) 775-2304

This came to mind. Here we are on a thread about Make out spots and
    we're talking about bbq!

This came to mind. Here we are on a thread about Make out spots and
    we're talking about bbq![/QUOTE]

Are we showing our age?????

Remember!

It's the face powder that attracts a man,

but it's the baking powder that keeps him at home.....

She (Pennyquilts) has three days of traveling America's highways to explore for new and exciting Make Out Spots....Hope she took notes....That way Prunepicker and Prunella can give us a report when they go fishing in that direction next year.......Right???

Thread Information