Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe's Famous Pizza

Default Joe's Famous Pizza

Drove by the old Lottinvilles location today and saw new signs for Joe's Famous Pizza. Is anyone familiar with it.

Default Re: Joe's Famous Pizza

Probably another pizza place like the Pizza House.

Any chance you saw it wrong and that it might actually be Jo's Famous Pizza? Like in Purcell?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Any chance you saw it wrong and that it might actually be Jo's Famous Pizza? Like in Purcell?
    it is Jo's. the sign mentions Purcell.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Earl View Post
    Drove by the old Lottinvilles location today and saw new signs for Joe's Famous Pizza. Is anyone familiar with it.
    Man Jo`s hes the best pizza they are massive! where is Lottinville? I will have to visit it when it opens.

Quote Originally Posted by grantgeneral78 View Post
    Man Jo`s hes the best pizza they are massive! where is Lottinville? I will have to visit it when it opens.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No Pizza in Oklahoma can top Jo's in Purcell. They Serve:.............Pizza...Not Salad, Not Sandwiches they SERVE PIZZA:....an experience within itself...Oh, you can get tea, Coffee or Soft drinks.....Try this one it's south of Purcell town on old 77....

They are the same people as in Purcell. They officially open today. We were invited to a "run through" last week and it was awesome! Gotta try the rollers which are a great appetizer. Went by there today and they were packed already.

Oh, Jo's Famous Pizza is located in the old Lottinville's on Kelly between 15th & Edmond Road.

9. Default Re: Joe's Famous Pizza

do they still serve it on the cardboard sheets?

Sure did, and cardboard circles for plates. The kiddos loved it.

-That is great they opened up another up north it will do very well I will have to go by and get a big ole pizza.

Jo's Famous Pizza in Edmond is only the second store to open since the original in Purcell opened in 1962.

Try the Canadian Bacon pizza. There is nothing like it. Salads have been added to the menu in Edmond and will soon be added to Purcell's location.

They also cater. There at 900 S Kelly, south of 15th on Kelly in the old Lottinvilles log cabin. Their phone is 340-7070.

The taco pizza is awesome!

do they sell pizza by the slice at lunch?

15. Default Re: Joe's Famous Pizza

do they deliver?

Lord Helmet Guest

I think I might check this out one evening this week.

My wife and I called in a large pepperoni on Friday night and we were both very disappointed. We'll probably give it another shot, but it will have to be much much better for us to eat there a third time.

Quote Originally Posted by acpaxton1 View Post
    My wife and I called in a large pepperoni on Friday night and we were both very disappointed. We'll probably give it another shot, but it will have to be much much better for us to eat there a third time.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ================================================== ==========
    Have NEVER>>>>>been disappointed with Jo's in Purcell...We always get the "loaded" combination.....and gorge ourselves.....

Hey, get it right....it's jo's famous pizza....not joe's pizza...jo is a lady....she started it all in purcell, oklahoma...worth the drive and she is there most of the time....

Prunepicker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Generals64 View Post
    Hey, get it right... it's Jo's famous pizza... not Joe's pizza... Jo is a lady... she
    started it all in Purcell, Oklahoma... worth the drive and she is there most of
    the time...
    Prunette and I have been invited by, duh I have no clue, but his initials are
    Gen64, - to go to Jo's - a woman's name- for pizza.

Funny thing, I like pizza even if it's bad. However, somebody has offered to
    take us and if Prunette approves we'll be going.

Pepperoni rules. I don't care for plant life on my pizza. Maybe it's because
    I'm a meat eating carnivore.

It's a little odd for a pizza place to not sell beer.

I live in Purcell and went to Jo's twice, both times it was terrible and I will never go back. One of his former employees or something opened up Rodney's Pizza place right down the street and I haven't felt the urge to go there either.

Sad to say but Mazzio's or even Pizza Hut have had better pizza and I don't like either one of those restaurants either.

If you're in Purcell and want a place to eat, I'd recommend Bravos Mexican as I've had a lot better experience there.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Earl View Post
    It's a little odd for a pizza place to not sell beer.
    Is it? I didn't know there was a standard....

Quote Originally Posted by hipsterdoofus View Post
    Is it? I didn't know there was a standard....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No Beer at Jo's:.................I have eaten there Many many times and have NEVER had a bad experience. I too have a place in the Purcell area.....so, I have tried almost all of them....The Diner on the river is good home style cooking. Bravos is a nice Mexican place...but, it has been numerous names and changes....Rodney's is O.K. ...... Hey, try the Horse Sale for a burger on Saturday afternoon......

never heard of the horse sale...any info on that

my wife and i both like the diner but just wish it didn't close so early

Thread Information