Widgets Magazine

Thread: Logan's Steakhouse in Norman

Default Logan's Steakhouse in Norman

Overpriced, slow, stale... I could come up with some other words but it's not really worth wasting more of my time with that place.

Default Re: Logan's Steakhouse in Norman

Never been, just wondering if it's gotten better or if it's still as described above

I've eaten at two of them, last one being the one in MWC. Still suck in my opinion.

4. Default Re: Logan's Steakhouse in Norman

If it's the one on the 29th, next to a gas station and Lowes, then I don't think the resturant suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    If it's the one on the 29th, next to a gas station and Lowes, then I don't think the resturant suck.
    Everyone has a right to their opinion. Thank you for expressing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    There's a Santa Fe and a Logan's almost right by each other over there. So you maybe thinking of one and not the other.

I also could not stand Logan's, the food was cold when we got it, waitress was not paying attention to us, and besides being bland the food was very very bland. Seemed like a Texas RoadHouse / Chili's knockoff.

7. Default Re: Logan's Steakhouse in Norman

Yeah, it's the Santa Fe. I'm not sure if I've been to Logan's.

Quote Originally Posted by John1744 View Post
    There's a Santa Fe and a Logan's almost right by each other over there. So you maybe thinking of one and not the other.

I also could not stand Logan's, the food was cold when we got it, waitress was not paying attention to us, and besides being bland the food was very very bland. Seemed like a Texas RoadHouse / Chili's knockoff.
    I agree with you about Logan's. We do like the Santa Fe that is near Logan's on 29th.

Santa Fe is the better of the two. I have eaten at Logan's twice. The second visit was on Logan's corporate office.

The wife and I went to Logan's a few months back. We came in about two hours before closing. The bar area was full of trashed rednecks. We asked to sit in area away from the bar where it was not so noisy. The hostesses stated the other sections outside the bar were closed. We pointed out an empty booth that was near several tables full of people. She rolled her eyes said "I'll go check if that table is available."

She went back over chatted with a friend. I am about to blow a gasket because I am tired and I just want to get something to eat. My wife approaches her and asks are you getting us a table? She grabs the menus and walks over to the booth we mentioned. She slams the menus on the table and states the server will be with us shortly and storms off.

The server arrives, the service was great food was cold and bland at best. I asked the server for the manager on duty. She stated the manager was unvailable. I then told her the hotessess was rude and I wanted to make a complaint. She then told me she would inform the manager and he would speak with me before we left. Needless to say the meal came and went the manager never showed.

I went home and sent Logan's a complaint through their website. The district manager called me back, apologized and stated he would be speak with managment and the employee directly. He sent us $40 on gift card for the trouble. We went back a month later on Logan's dime, food was terrible and the service was less the average. I am suprised the place has lasted as long as it has.

Thread Information