Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt

Default Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt

Yesterday, while shopping at the Town Center Plaza in Midwest City, I noticed a sign up on one of the storefronts that says "Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt". It's right between Panera and Eyemart. When I did a search on this place I found a website but all it says is "Coming Soon". No other information or details on the website. From what I gather, they may have a store in Fremont, CA according to this Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt - Fremont, CA 94539. Looks like a new franchise possibly. Seems like a good business to go in that spot. Anyone know more about this?

Default Re: Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt

Hadn't heard of it, but this is best new prospect so far! I can't eat ice cream, but can eat frozen yogurt - yippee!

i wish we carried strawberry soft frozen yogurt hear that drew and bill ricks lol

Pink Swirls just opened this past tuesday. I stumbled upon it when me and my wife were on our way to lowes on sunday and saw a whole bunch of people inside and though, hey lets drop by. We then found out that it was still closed and they were just doing a pre-opening with family and friends but they welcomed us to have some free samples of stuff they will be selling. from Real Frozen Yogurt to sushi(cooked and uncooked). really good stuff and i would give them an 11 from ranking 1-10. Since then i went to their opening on tuesday and plan on being there often. Good stuff i would recommend this place to anyone especially if you are a yogurt fan (and i dont mean the soft serve stuff.)

woohoo!

I saw the sign - grand opening 3/20

I'm glad they are open now - I think I'll go over there tomorrow

This place was excellent. We thought it was going to be somewhat scary from a drive-by (and from the neon sushi sign), but it turned out to be a really cool place. They have about 10 types of live-culture frozen yogurt (the mango and green apple were really good) and about 30 toppings. I had mango yogurt with kiwi, blackberries, strawberries, canteloupe, and caramel sauce. It is totally self serve and priced by the ounce. 2 big cups of yogurt with toppings were about 8 dollars. They also make smoothies. In the front of the restaurant is the sushi area.

What really stood out was the staff -- I have not encounted a more friendly group of people in a long time. Will be going back tomorrow for original yogurt with chocolate sauce, twix bar, and blueberries. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by easternobserver View Post
    They also make smoothies...In the front of the restaurant is the sushi area.

What really stood out was the staff -- I have not encounted a more friendly group of people in a long time. Will be going back tomorrow for original yogurt with chocolate sauce, twix bar, and blueberries. Yum.
    Wa-wa-WHAT?!? Did you say smoothie and sushi in the same paragraph?

So has anybody tried the sushi?

I have to admit, the thought of both in same place is a bit disconcerting, but I've been jonesin' for frozen yogurt for a long time. I'll just walk fast past the sushi!

Yeah, I went there last week. The sushi was really really good, and so was the yogurt.

there's also another froyo place in Norman called passionberri, which is pretty good.

what's the address or website for pink swirl?

I made my first trip today - pretty good stuff!

The prices were a bit high and the franchisor is obviously well-schooled in marketing strategies. Service was good - one of the employees walked me through the process and gave me some sample cups to taste. I went at noon and there were at least 6 employees there. Fewer than 4 customers in store, but I would imagine it would be busier this afternoon.

The cost for self-serve is $.39 per ounce. There are two sizes of cup - one "short" for a dish of frozen yogurt, one tall cup for a smoothie size.
    I chose a mix of strawberry/banana - green apple, chocolate syrup and pineapple tiny chunks. I did not fill the smaller bowl - it was about half - 5/8 full.

Surprise - I had nine ounces of product - way more than I can usually eat at one time. I paid, took it home and ate about 5-6 ounces. The size of the smaller cup is large enough that it made 9 oz. look too small - great marketing!

It was delicious and I'll go back. I just know now to work on portion control.

I went to "Pink Swirl"S" today and it was AWESOME. I actually spoke with the owners and I realized that it is NOT a franchise. I know that there is a "Pink Swirl" in California but they have no relation at all. Everyone that I know has been giving rave reviews about them so I thought I would try it out. I ate the sushi first and then I had some yogurt. I am typically not the type of person to eat yogurt, BUT it was yummy!! The sushi was just as good! I am pretty sure that I will be eating here a lot. Pink Swirls is an independent family owned company

I'm glad to hear Pink Swirl is family owned - always good to have local businesses who are vested in the community.

I'll go back for the yogurt, I'm sure, especially on hot summer days when I can stroll up there after supper. The place is pleasant and service great.

If you have an in with the owner, thejohnsmith - could you ask him/her to make some chocolate yogurt? mmmmm!

My first trip to Pink Swirl was last Saturday and it won't be my last. Very yummy and I highly recommend. Yes, it can be pricey but you don't have to fill the cup up all the way. Easier said than done, but good news for those of us who are watching our waists and/or wallets and want an occassional treat.

So we have a Pink Swirl and a Passionberri. Maybe we could combine them and get a Pinkberry. They have very good frozen yogurt.

For the record for everyone to know its pink swirl's" not pink swirl. And I put in the request for chocolate flavored yogurt and they had it in the very next day I went back. I have gotten to know the owners pretty well, so feel free to talk to them, they are pretty friendly.

Ate there on Monday and it was awesome. Had the Spicy tuna roll, my wife had a California roll, and then we both had some frozen yogurt. A great place all around.

I went to pink swirls for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it! The employees were very friendly and explained the whole process. They also provide tiny tasting cups so you can try all the different flavors!! You pay by the ounce which is a pretty good deal because they have all types of fresh fruit (which can get expensive) that you can pile on top of your yogurt! It's really good and can be healthy depending on the toppings you choose.

Thumbs up Re: Pink Swirl Frozen Yogurt

Wow...The other day I drop by Pink Swirls Yogurt in Midwest City to try for myself because my co-workers was all bragging about it. I got to give it to Pink Swirls the last time I had yogurt this good it was in Los angeles CA, the topping bar was like heaven to me everything look soooo yummy especially the fruit you've got try the Mango, kiwi, and all their berries SOOO FRESH and organized. I talked to one of the Partner regarding to their other location. They told me two new location is comming soon one is in Edmond right by UCO, and another is in OKC by PEN Square mall.

Edmond next to UCO comming soon
    OKC by Pen Square comming soon
    OKC in Brick town
    Norman next to OU
    Stillwater next to OSU

After they told me that they going to have one in Edmond, I was so thrill now I don't have to drive so far to get some good yogurt. Well anyways don't take my word for it, you just have to go and try it, you'll know what I am talking about, Oh yeah the place is pretty jam in the evening so you might have to wait in line for a few minutes but it so worth it.

I also heard they are going to expand into Yukon as well.

Wife and I went to Pink Swirls on Friday. Great concept!! Their yogurt and selection is top notch. Very innovative concept for OKC and loved the euro-modern design. Would love to see one downtown and encouraged them to. So far I know they are coming to Edmond, N. OKC, and Norman is what one of them said. Definitely will be returning soon. I recommend getting fruit toppings with all the yogurt flavors, unless you get chocolate yogurt.

Chocolate yogurt and fruit tastes great!

Of course, chocolate yogurt and anything tastes good - well, except marinara sauce perhaps.

Since it's live culture yogurt, it has a tart kick to it. Tart Chocolate tastes a little odd, and I like bitter chocolate.

Also you mentioned in your post above that they have 2 sizes, they actually have 3 sizes, but it doesn't really matter since they charge per ounce anyways. They have two bowl sizes and the smoothie cups.

I prefer the mango in mine. It is the only fruit that doesn't seem to freeze. I love this place. I can't wait until they open more that are closer to where I live and work.

Default New Location in Edmond

Hey Everyone Guess what Pink Swirls in Edmond just open. They have Grand opening special limited time only YOGURT for .30 cent an ounce they located in Qdoba and Wich Wich plaza, 301 S Bryant st Suite 130 intersection 2nd and Bryant, they have 12 different flavor and tons of fresh topping, they done an extraordinary job with the interior. You got to see it to believe it.

Thread Information