Widgets Magazine

Thread: Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

Default Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

I went to Branson for the first time with my wife, best friend and his family and got a chance to see Branson Landing for the first time. This is a concept I would love to see in Lower Bricktown or what I would envision was in the mind of the people that wanted to convert the parking lot in front of the Bricktown Events Center into a multi-use space. There is a Hilton hotel, several restaurants, some condos and what everyone on this board wants in Bricktown... RETAIL! Below are several pictures (linked because I don't know how to post them.)

http://www.bransonlanding.com/images...ING_WINTER.jpg

http://www.bransonlanding.com/images..._PROMENADE.jpg

http://www.bransonlanding.com/images...NADE_NIGHT.jpg

http://www.bransonlanding.com/images...ecor%20003.jpg

And here is the website if anyone wants to check it out:

Branson Missouri, Branson Landing, Branson Real Estate, Branson Condos, Branson Contels

2. Default Re: Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

It's very much what I would have liked to see in Lower Bricktown and/or the lot by Coca Cola. Or even in place of Stewart Metal.

Default Re: Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

i keep saying that we need a landing like branson landing out in okc along the oklahoma river..

pretty sad when branson missouri has something nicer than downtown OKC. when will Hogan and these other developers get it?

i know its sad that branson has something better than us, okc has so much to offer, i hope something like branson landing will end up out here..

6. Default Re: Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

I know that it is a little trendy now. But this sort of development would be the ideal addition to Bricktown. However, I'd like to see the architectural codes beefed up for new construction.

To anchor the area even more, we should build an NFL-quality, restractable-roof stadium just east of I-235 and North of Reno. Talk about bringing massive crowds and parties to the downtown area. This is also one of the highest visibility areas in the metro.

One last thought on this: what if there was something like this along the River with a small amphitheatre adjacent to it? Sort of like the Jenks Riverwalk, just nicer, on either side like Branson Landing and have a highrise hotel. That would ideal for me.

8. Default Re: Has anyone ever been to Branson Landing?

wow, that is great, I never knew it was even there and I just got back from Branson!

I wish I would have taken my out of town relatives there.. they weren't all that impressed with Branson, but I think they would have been if they had gone there.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Karried,

I wasn't that impressed with Branson either at first sight. I was told by my brother that is was Disney World for old people (sorry Doug When we got there, although it was in the off season, there was still plenty to do it is just not all centrally located like Las Vegas or (on a smaller scale) Bricktown. We went to the Tanger outlet mall, found some good deals there, drove around town and just took it in because we have heard so much about it, but never been.

When we got to Branson Landing, we were blown away by the layout and one particular store, Ridemakerz. It was a build your own remote controlled car store. I am a 29 year old man and I was like a kid in a candy store there. Overall, the flow of Branson Landing worked really well.

The other fun thing to do there is look at the other resorts, homes, etc.

We are planning on going back around early spring before the season starts up again.

Thread Information