Widgets Magazine

Thread: Yellow rose theater

Default Yellow rose theater

Was at the yellow rose, saturday night for there christmas play, it was great, the rat pack and marylin monroe, the guy who plays dean martin is the best, and the guy who does sammy davis jr. has great talent.. great show.. Also I was there last weekend for the red dirt wedding play, It has to be one of the funniest and best plays I have been to.. It was almost like eatingat molly murphys again, all the people where into the acting our waitstaff was part of the show.. They will bring red dirt wedding back in may, and I will go again, great times.. Anybody been to red dirt wedding? and the christmas play?

2. Default Re: Yellow rose theater

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    Was at the yellow rose, saturday night for there christmas play, it was great, the rat pack and marylin monroe, the guy who plays dean martin is the best, and the guy who does sammy davis jr. has great talent.. great show.. Also I was there last weekend for the red dirt wedding play, It has to be one of the funniest and best plays I have been to.. It was almost like eatingat molly murphys again, all the people where into the acting our waitstaff was part of the show.. They will bring red dirt wedding back in may, and I will go again, great times.. Anybody been to red dirt wedding? and the christmas play?

They are also going to be hosting a couple of Whodunit dinner theater performances in 2009.

About Who

Default Re: Yellow rose theater

sounds interesting thanks intrepid

The Whodunnit theater group is great. My daughter was part of that also...I want to audition...I know I would be too cool...lol Wait I think I am too old

Was it the same crew who recently did "Live at the Sands" at the Civic Center?

Thread Information