Widgets Magazine

Thread: Snow Tubing at the Brick

Default Snow Tubing at the Brick

Does anyone know how big the snow slides are? I have heard they have a smaller one for small children. Any pics?

Thanks

Default Re: Snow Tubing at the Brick

I think they take off from the second level of the Bricktown Ballpark. Yes, there is a smaller one for kids. Sorry...no pics.

Last Year they started at the top of the lower level and went out to about 2nd base or so. Go early in the season, if you go the last day or two, they usually don't make any new snow so it's all melty and lots of dirt mixed in. If I remember correctly, they do have a small childrens area in the outfield on the small "hill". Maybe ksearls can clarify for us?

Yes there are 2 different slides one starts at the upper deck and is the one that is easy to see in the picture below and the other slide is from the lower deck and hard to see in the picture. If you see the yellow item that is on the field that is the end of the shorter one. Still a thrill for even the little ones. Be prepared for a workout on going up and down the steps dragging the tubes up and down...

Oh and here is a link to a video of some people actually going down the bigger of the 2. You will have to wait through an advertisement though.

http://newsok.com/multimedia/videopl...KeepThis=true&

Edit:

Here is a much better picture.

daleakin: If you see the yellow item that is on the field
    Don't eat the yellow snow!

6. Default Re: Snow Tubing at the Brick

Has it started yet?

Thanks dale!

Yes, it is open and it is fun! Big slope for those over 48" little slope for kids under that.

Chesapeake Snow Tubing at the Brick is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday through December 21 and seven-days-a-week after that when school is out. It runs through Jan. 4.

We blow fresh snow for each session. Sometimes folks drag their tubes and the ground and the snow gets a little Oklahoma red color.

Give it a try, it is a thrill!

kim

I have done this the last two years and it is a blast. Last year I took my nephews who were 4 and 5. They started on the little ride and even did the larger ride a few times so I am sure 2 and 3 year olds would do just fine on the small ride.

Thread Information