Widgets Magazine

Thread: Thunder shirts

Default Thunder shirts

Please forgive me if this has been posted, but I searched and couldn't find it:

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the "Inaugural Season" T-shirts? (Lance West had one on during his stand up on opening night)

I'll be traveling to Maryland in a few weeks and will need about five to hand out to family members. I'd rather not settle for the everyday version I see at Wal-Mart, so if you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!

(BTW, no one in my family will wear a jersey; even my 22-year old son has grown out of that fashion statement, LOL!)

Default Re: Thunder shirts

Have you tried the Thunder store downtown in Leadership Square?

3. Default Re: Thunder shirts

I searched the Thunder store online and couldn't find anything.

I wonder if it was just for those attending the game that night?
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

They have two versions of this shirt, one that is available at the two Thunder stores (@ the Ford Center, @ Leadership square) --they also have a unique inaugural season t-shirt that is made for each game individually, only sold at the game, it'll have Thunder vs. Rockets, etc. . . . depending on which team we are playing that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    I searched the Thunder store online and couldn't find anything.

I wonder if it was just for those attending the game that night?
    The online store doesn't have the same selection as the actual store last time I looked at both.

Quote Originally Posted by Turanacus View Post
    They have two versions of this shirt, one that is available at the two Thunder stores (@ the Ford Center, @ Leadership square) --they also have a unique inaugural season t-shirt that is made for each game individually, only sold at the game, it'll have Thunder vs. Rockets, etc. . . . depending on which team we are playing that night.
    Thanks! Those are the shirts I'm looking for! I'll be kinda close to Leadership Square tomorrow and next Monday, so maybe I'll just drop in...apparently with a large credit card, according to the Thundershop/Thunderstore website...

expect to spend $24 each, for either the season based inaugural shirt or the per game based inaugural shirt, it adds up quickly . . .

Hmmm...maybe the married folks will have to share a shirt, but the infant still gets her own!

Thread Information