Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MidTown homeland may improve look

Default Re: MidTown homeland may improve look

I completed the survey but probably rated one thing much lower than most. I put organic food at the bottom of my list. I do hope they improve that offering because I know many crave it, however, I had to answer honestly and I never buy organic.

Homeland should completely rebrand that store at 18th and Classen. City Market, or Urban Market or something that makes more sense. The Homeland brand is tired and the advertising is odious.

They should stock that store in a manner that fits the needs and interests of the surrounding urban neighborhoods. And they should reskin and renovate the store along with a total rebranding effort. That could work.

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    I completed the survey but probably rated one thing much lower than most. I put organic food at the bottom of my list. I do hope they improve that offering because I know many crave it, however, I had to answer honestly and I never buy organic.
    then you must like the meat and produce they currently carry, no?

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    then you must like the meat and produce they currently carry, no?
    I am perfectly happy with the meat and produce that Homeland sells. It meets all my needs and I eat quite well. As I said, many others want more options, and I hope they will supply what the public wants.

5. Default Re: MidTown homeland may improve look

I saw it posted on Nextdoor last night so I'm assuming that was her. Thanks for posting Jessica!

What's funny is I think it was posted on nextdoor first then someone reminded about this thread.

Can someone please post the exact communication from Homeland about this?

Did they send an email to residents, post to Nextdoor, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Thanks for posting that. You should post it to the Mesta and HH neighborhoods on NextDoor as well.
    And Reddit. A lot of people in OKC post there.

Someone on Nextdoor recently posted that they had heard from "Homeland's VP of Marketing and VP of Construction" shortly after attempting to begin a letter-writing campaign advocating a remodel of this store. Supposedly they have hired an architect and a number of changes are planned, with a "target date" (not sure if this refers to completion or start of remodel) of January 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCinsomniac View Post
    Someone on Nextdoor recently posted that they had heard from "Homeland's VP of Marketing and VP of Construction" shortly after attempting to begin a letter-writing campaign advocating a remodel of this store. Supposedly they have hired an architect and a number of changes are planned, with a "target date" (not sure if this refers to completion or start of remodel) of January 2017.
    That would be really nice, though we've heard similar things before and nothing so far. Hope this time it's for real.

Thread Information