Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pre-sale on NOW!

1. Default Pre-sale on NOW!

Password is THUNDER for the presale. Tickets are going extremely, extremely fast. Celtics were sold out in under 30 minutes from what I could tell. I picked up 4 to the home opener and 2 to the Hornets.

Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

Link?

3. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

cool, thanks

I don't think its appropriate that you offer the password for pre-sale tickets.

This was an opportunity for people who wanted season tickets, but couldn't get them to have a chance at single game tickets before the general public.

Luckily, I got the ones I wanted, but for those who are waiting for lunch hour, or after a busy day at work, I hope the oppurtunity will still exist.

6. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

I don't care what you think. You think everyone is not already passing it around? Come on. If anyone deserves a pre-sale, it's the people on this board, and it's not like you had to do anything special to get the password. All you had to do was sign up online like everyone and their dog did- you didn't have to even want season tickets. Get off your high-horse and enjoy Thunder sellouts. I sure hope the 15 people that look at this thread before 10am tomorrow don't buy every remaining ticket.

Hmmm. The password is on the website. I guess he probably doesn't think it is right that ticketmaster is giving out the password as well!

Its only on that link that OKCMallen gave because it came from an email sent to those of us who wanted season tickets, but did not get them.

Go type in oklahoma city thunder at ticketmaster, and you won't find it.

Look, I got the tickets I wanted, but in the interest of fairness, I think the other fans who got the same email deserve the same oppurtunity I got ahead of those who didn't.

10. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

Well, the board is lucky I posted it at all. As of 30 seconds ago, I couldn't find 2 tickets for the season opener anywhere in the house.

But yay for that random private forum for making sure their members can't get tickets. ::roll eyes If I violated any forum policies here, then the mods can feel free to lock/delete the thread, of course.

I'm not going to keep going with all of this right/wrong business. Its obviously pointless for both of us to keep it up. Agree to disagree?

But I do want to know what everyone thinks is the hotter ticket, the first game at the Ford Center versus the Clippers, or the season opener versus the Bucks?

When I went to the first pre-season game with the Hornets, it wasn't that busy. Seems like pre-season games are kinda "meh". But, maybe our OWN team will be the difference. I'm gonna try to get tickets to the Clippers game, personally. Seems more historic.

I was able to get tickets to the pre-season game, but everything else was pretty much sold out. A few games had $275 a piece tickets left, but that's more than I'll spend any time soon. If anyone has 2 cheap tickets for the season opener against the Bucks they want to sell for a reasonable price, please PM me.

I agree with jstanthrnm, OKCMallen shouldn't have posted the password.

that random private forum actually has some very valuable content. people contribute more there than just transferring articles from newsok to okctalk.

Pre-sale passwords get passed around ALL the time.

Way to go, Mallen! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Pre-sale passwords get passed around ALL the time.

Way to go, Mallen! Keep up the good work!
    I actually agree with John, it wasn't confidential info, either way you go about it butts get in the seats, Nice Work OKCMallen!

Quote Originally Posted by Turanacus View Post
    I agree with jstanthrnm, OKCMallen shouldn't have posted the password.

that random private forum actually has some very valuable content. people contribute more there than just transferring articles from newsok to okctalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turanacus View Post
    I actually agree with John, it wasn't confidential info, either way you go about it butts get in the seats, Nice Work OKCMallen!
    Are you having a Jedi Mind Tricks battle with yourself?!?

18. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

lol!

He was for the password thread before he was against it.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuatrodeMayo View Post
    lol!

He was for the password thread before he was against it.
    He should run for President!

21. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

Well, I was just tyring to help some people out, and like it's been said, this wasn't really a secret. Hell, you could guess what the password was anyway within three guesses. Hope some of you guys got a seat. If you want to "fight the good fight" I recommend getting on craigslist and reporting the people scalping season tickets to the general public.

I went to the box office, saved the $3.50 "convenience fee" per ticket and got 4 tickets for $40 for the first pre-season game. Can't wait till next tuesday night!

LoL, he should run for president. LoL. What a goof.

24. Default Re: Pre-sale on NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I went to the box office, saved the $3.50 "convenience fee" per ticket and got 4 tickets for $40 for the first pre-season game. Can't wait till next tuesday night!
    Smarter than what I did. PLUS, the convenience fee actually increases witht he price of the ticket....funny, the "convenience" doesn't increase. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCMallen View Post
    Smarter than what I did. PLUS, the convenience fee actually increases witht he price of the ticket....funny, the "convenience" doesn't increase. Ridiculous.
    Hadn't thought of that. So true, so true.

Thread Information