Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is the republican office in edmond?

Default where is the republican office in edmond?

I saw the edmond sun had a story about but I missed where it was located.

Default Re: where is the republican office in edmond?

Its on the S side of 2nd St across from UCO.

Smile Re: where is the republican office in edmond?

For those of you who are looking for the Democratic office in Edmond, it's on the south side of High Taxation Street, just north of Big Government Blvd.

Yea, right when you see the red flag with the hammer and sickle turn in there.

Democrats in Edmond? Come on. Everyone knows that town is for bible thumping snots... .

OK, I confess. I live in Edmond.

Hammer and sickle...now THAT'S funny! True, but still funny...

Bible thumping snots huh? I'd rather be called that than a jealous hippie liberal pansy from norman hahah all in good fun thanks, I need to run by and get my McCain/Palin sticker

Yes, I'm an Edmondite, too. Picked up my Obama/Biden and Andrew Rice stickers today. They're already on my car. I can't wait to see what my neighbors will think....hippie liberal pansy that I am!

Isn't the entire city limits of Edmond considered McCain/Palin HQ?

10. Default Re: where is the republican office in edmond?

Quote Originally Posted by FritterGirl View Post
    Yes, I'm an Edmondite, too. Picked up my Obama/Biden and Andrew Rice stickers today. They're already on my car. I can't wait to see what my neighbors will think....hippie liberal pansy that I am!
    Two houses on a street I drive down to get out of my neighborhood had newly placed Obama signs in their yards the last couple of days. When I drove by yesterday morning, both of those two houses (and no others) and the cars in the driveways were covered in what had to be eight thousand dollars worth of eggs. I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. WTF is wrong with people?

I bet right now they're thinking..... Were going to need more eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Two houses on a street I drive down to get out of my neighborhood had newly placed Obama signs in their yards the last couple of days. When I drove by yesterday morning, both of those two houses (and no others) and the cars in the driveways were covered in what had to be eight thousand dollars worth of eggs. I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. WTF is wrong with people?
    Don't worry, Obama has a solution. Once he gets in office, he will tax eggs to the point where they will no longer afford to buy them. Problem solved.

13. Default Re: where is the republican office in edmond?

Quote Originally Posted by redwingsfan View Post
    Don't worry, Obama has a solution. Once he gets in office, he will tax eggs to the point where they will no longer afford to buy them. Problem solved.
    Whereas McCain will just bomb bomb bomb their ass.

Have we sunk really so low as a society that we are actually destroying others' property because they are excercising their right to express their political beliefs? Really, to me it speaks more about the yeehaws who did this (McCain/Palin supporters?) than it does about the property owners. In a word... Pa. The. Tic.

I've heard similar stories wherein all of the Obama signs in a single neighborhood disappeared overnight, but nothing that bad. Oh well, guess I'm willing to take a shot at it. I've noticed a few other Obama signs in my neighborhood, but no eggs as of yet.

Have we sunk really so low as a society that we are actually destroying others' property because they are excercising their right to express their political beliefs? Really, to me it speaks more about the yeehaws who did this (McCain/Palin supporters?) than it does about the property owners. In a word... Pa. The. Tic.

I've heard similar stories wherein all of the Obama signs in a single neighborhood disappeared overnight, but nothing that bad. Oh well, guess I'm willing to take a shot at it. I've noticed a few other Obama signs in my neighborhood, but no eggs as of yet.
    Yes and I'm sure only McCain supports do such things...

Quote Originally Posted by hipsterdoofus View Post
    Yes and I'm sure only McCain supports do such things...
    I never said they were the only ones - note the question mark. It was there for a reason. Whoever it is, it is obviously someone who opposes the Dem ticket.

And in instances I have heard from multiple people, at this point, only the Obama signs are being targeted.

They could just as easily be Inhofe supporters, KKK members, Ron Paul supporters, or Boston Tea Party supporters for all I care.

Regardless of who "they" are, it's a sad statement about our society when someone vandalises another's property because of a political belief. Last time I checked, this was still a free country, and we were free to EXPRESS our opinions.

That being said, I guess the egg-throwing in and of itself is a means of "expression," (although an illegal one at that) so to the violators - egg away. I'll just break out the hose, get another sign and keep fighting the good fight!

I've noticed a few other Obama signs in my neighborhood, but no eggs as of yet.
    I ran out of eggs and didn't have enough to do your compound. As soon as I can get some organic brown eggs (you like those, right?) I'll be right over (kidding).

True, I agree with you, it's sad that things like this happen. I remember when some Kerry supporters slashed the tires of Bush supporters back during the Bush/Kerry campaign. It happens on all sides, and it's wrong no matter who does it.

Whereas McCain will just bomb bomb bomb their ass.
    It's those same bombs that you speak of so negatively that have protected and preserved the freedom that you seem to be enjoying today.

Last time I checked, France is still taking immigrants, don't let the door hit you on your way out...

19. Default Re: where is the republican office in edmond?

It's those same bombs that you speak of so negatively that have protected and preserved the freedom that you seem to be enjoying today.

Last time I checked, France is still taking immigrants, don't let the door hit you on your way out...
    I did 11 years in the Marine Corps, so please use your "ZOMG FREEEEEDOMS!LOLL>>>>!!!ONE!" lecture on somebody else.

I did 11 years in the Marine Corps, so please use your "ZOMG FREEEEEDOMS!LOLL>>>>!!!ONE!" lecture on somebody else.
    The French Marine Corps by chance?

Yea, they except liberals in the armed services...but friendly fire normally solves that problem.

The French Marine Corps by chance?

Yea, they except liberals in the armed services...but friendly fire normally solves that problem.
    I don't care what side of the political fence you are on...that's just rude.

Regardless of your position, showing someone who has served our country for eleven years the exit door because he doesn't share your political views, and implying that the world would be better off if "friendly fire" got him is base and tasteless.

Just so we're all on the same page, have you ever served in our military? During active combat? If not, then you'd better be thanking OGTS the next time you see him for doing what you repubs call "saving our a@@" and fighting for our freedoms.

By the way, it's "accept" not except. No exceptions. Glad to see that red-state, er, -neck, edumication is working for ya.

Blah blah blah...straight out of the DNC talking points.

You might want to think twice about voting for Obama. As a reult of the the extra taxes you will be paying, you might have to downsize from your doublewide to a single...

Good thing I'm a registered Independent. I don't have to worry about anyone's "talking points" other than my own.

And yours was the perfect republican retort - divert, divert, divert and then point fingers the other way, without ever taking the comment on point blank, nor answering any questions directed at you.

Never in my comment did I imply that any one of our own soldiers would be better off dead. You did that. It is, and will remain to be, rude and off-base - regardless of your political affiliation.

By the way, you never answered my question. Have you ever served our country? If so, in active duty?

If the answer is no, you owe OGTS an apology.

Sorry if you disagree with what I said. I just call 'em like I see 'em. I don't have to look in anyone's rule book to see that what you said was wrong.

Good thing I'm a registered Independent. I don't have to worry about anyone's "talking points" other than my own.

And yours was the perfect republican retort - divert, divert, divert and then point fingers the other way, without ever taking the comment on point blank, nor answering any questions directed at you.

Never in my comment did I imply that any one of our own soldiers would be better off dead. You did that. It is, and will remain to be, rude and off-base - regardless of your political affiliation.

By the way, you never answered my question. Have you ever served our country? If so, in active duty?

If the answer is no, you owe OGTS an apology.

Sorry if you disagree with what I said. I just call 'em like I see 'em. I don't have to look in anyone's rule book to see that what you said was wrong.
    Based on your blabbering, I'm guessing your single and wondering why you can't find Mr Right. Am I close?

Based on your blabbering, I'm guessing your single and wondering why you can't find Mr Right. Am I close?
    Not even. Happily married and living in the burbs. Oh! And I grew up in a Republican upper middle-class household. In fact, dad still has a framed poster of Regan hanging proudly on the wall, right next to his copy of the Constitution. Ain't sterotypes a b*tch?!

Why do you not answer my questions, nor issue OGTS an apology as is warranted?

It takes a man to admit when he's wrong. Guess you don't fall into that category.

Thread Information