Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 44th and sunnylane

Default Re: 44th and sunnylane

Quote Originally Posted by mireaux View Post
    you have a thread or source on the full story of this? id be interested in reading the archival.

I lived through it so am familiar with the whole story. Oklahoma City didnt want to give it up for the sales tax, utility revenue and property tax income.
    Its simple economics 101 as in follow the money
    If your that intrested go to the Oklahoma Archives they should have it.

Default Re: 44th and sunnylane

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    That's a real bad stereotype mireaux....on north of 10th. I'm not talking about any stupid racial issue. All you have to do is check the crime stats...they're public information. Not to mention that the many MCPD officers I know can pretty clearly talk about the differences....night and day. For some reason you like post without doing research...and then ask a source when someone else has info....hmm.
    why do you know so many cops in MWC? or should I do some "research" to find out exactly why?

btw, not every neighborhood north of 10th is OCPS. Guess you forgot to do research before you posted. Some of those neighborhoods have kids that attend Monroney, then move onto.. (youre going to hate this..) Midwest City High School.

** Go Bombers!! **

.....wait a minute...this thread is about "44th and Sunnylane", not "neighborhoods north of 10th street"...so why youre trying to move the conversation 7 miles northeasterly is beyond me.

3. Default Re: 44th and sunnylane

Ugh, you're dense. I think you just try to post to any topic you can...as much as you can.

Thread Information