Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

1. Default when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

we all know where metro stands (hehe... love ya buddy).

i personally don't mind. i find it interesting and it eventually seems to get back on topic.

Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

We saw a store at Quail Springs called "Two Sisters".

Is that incest or wincest? We decided it depended on how hot the two sisters were, because when it comes to morality looks are the most important thing.

3. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

hmmm... i'm guessing you don't mind veering off topic.
    anyways, staying on the off topic... i made out with some hot twins from tulsa once. however, it was individually on seperate occasions tho, unfortunately.

I'd love to end the years-long, 30-page threads. I guess I'm used to boards where, after a certain time, a thread just dies and if it comes up later, it gets another thread.

5. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Quote Originally Posted by JWil View Post
    I'd love to end the years-long, 30-page threads. I guess I'm used to boards where, after a certain time, a thread just dies and if it comes up later, it gets another thread.
    i'm not sure how you go about ending threads... but my attention whoring ass will concentrate on starting threads and i'll rest assured you'll kill them when they've run their course.

Deal!

This thread has gotten off topic.....................hehe j/k Mods can we do nothing about it please?

Quote Originally Posted by edcrunk View Post
    i made out with some hot twins from tulsa once. however, it was individually on seperate occasions tho, unfortunately.
    How do you know they were twins? It might have been the same girl with different personalities.

Even if they really were twins, you may have made out with the same one twice.

Unless you make out with both of them at the same time, you can't know for sure.

Speaking about how edmond people are, they really do have a problem, as well as those people who think a Disneyland is being built,a long with all those NBA fans ranting about the new NBA team...

10. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

The Ford Center Tour was fun last week.

The NBA team should not be named after the weather.

The Eagles are playing the BOK Center on September 6.

Support your favorite local business. Vote in the Gazette's Best of OKC poll!

Speaking of Eagles, did you know that Bald Eagles have been spotted at Lake Arcadia recently???

SouthsideSooner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    Speaking of Eagles, did you know that Bald Eagles have been spotted at Lake Arcadia recently???
    If you're referring to Joe Walsh, he may be getting a little thin on top but I wouldn't call him bald....

What's with the guy in Rhinehart's comic book anyhow? To be conservative, do I have to be an old bald guy wearing overalls? Is that the stereotype?

To be conservative, do I have to be an old bald guy wearing overalls?
    I just checked. Old bald guy wearing overalls is trademarked by the PBC.

You heard it here first... OUR NEW NBA MASCOT!

Or maybe it's just because they're conservatives...

Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideSooner View Post
    If you're referring to Joe Walsh, he may be getting a little thin on top but I wouldn't call him bald....
    Hey, his Maserati does 185...

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    The murky waters of Lake Arcadia come all the way from just west of Ann Arbor between 36th & 39th Streets and points downstream.

17. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Speaking of water, the next two hurricanes in 2008 will be named Cristobal & Dolly.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

MadMonk Guest

I love how some threads meander about based on the attention span of the latest poster. If I had my way...oooh, is that cobbler? I like cobbler.

Peach cobbler is the best.

19. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

The lase time there was a Hurricane in Oklahoma, the Sooners beat the crap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCDrummer77 View Post
    The lase time there was a Hurricane in Oklahoma, the Sooners beat the crap out of it.
    Do you mean the Miami Hurricane, or the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. Speaking of Tulsa, did you know that our new NBA team the Oklahoma Eagles, will be playing their first game at Tulsa's BOK Center?

no I did not know that, will they be selling the oklahoma city nba named shirts up in tulsa as well?

22. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

Yes, but they're going to cover up the "City."

SouthsideSooner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FritterGirl View Post
    Do you mean the Miami Hurricane, or the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. Speaking of Tulsa, did you know that our new NBA team the Oklahoma Eagles, will be playing their first game at Tulsa's BOK Center?
    Now that's what I'd call "life in the fast lane" but "I can't tell you why".....

24. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

We'll find out the new mascot "One Of These Nights", so until then, "Take It Easy".

In Seattle, it's a "Heartache Tonight". Eventually, they'll get another team to "Try And Love Again".

25. Default Re: when discussions get off topic... please, make your opinion known!

This is the best thread ever. I wouldn't mind this becoming the new "never-ending" thread.

Thanks for the laughs, everyone!
    "The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them but to be indifferent to them: that’s the essence of inhumanity." -George Bernard Shaw

Thread Information