Widgets Magazine

Thread: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

1. Default NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

The NJ-OKC game will tip off approx 20 min after the Chicago-Orlando game.

It will be streamed live at NBA.com

Default Re: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

It would be nice if that screen could be expanded. Watch Westbrook score on 3"x4 (inches)!

3. Default Re: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

Yeah and the lack of zoom reminds me of watching games televised from Gallagher-Iba Arena.....

But, it's still cool we can watch them...even on the small screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Yeah and the lack of zoom reminds me of watching games televised from Gallagher-Iba Arena.....

But, it's still cool we can watch them...even on the small screen.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by betts View Post
    It would be nice if that screen could be expanded. Watch Westbrook score on 3"x4 (inches)!
    Huh?

Just right click, roll over "Zoom" and choose full screen. If their player goes through your windows media player, you should have that option. I watched both games with a full screen and it's like sitting in front of a tv. I do agree that it would be better if the camera could get in closer, though.

Now I'm feeling stupid. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by betts View Post
    Now I'm feeling stupid. Thanks so much!
    No problem.

As for the game, It looks like the guys are doing alright. Jeff Green looks very good in this game. Been playing a little point. That surprises me. Maybe they're trying Westbrook at the 2 to switch things up.

8. Default Re: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonOberon View Post
    Huh?

Just right click, roll over "Zoom" and choose full screen. If their player goes through your windows media player, you should have that option. I watched both games with a full screen and it's like sitting in front of a tv. I do agree that it would be better if the camera could get in closer, though.
    LOL! I never noticed that!

Thanks!

9. Default Re: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

New Jersey defeats Oklahoma City 95-81

By Melanie Curtsinger | July 9, 2008

It took more than 30 minutes of play, but the New Jersey Nets finally pulled away from Oklahoma City in the final quarter to take a 95-81 victory in the second game of Day Three at the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplex in Orlando, Fla.

With Vince Carter looking on and even joining the team in the huddle, Brook Lopez and Chris Douglas-Roberts led the Nets to their second victory in three games this week, netting 22 and 20 points apiece, respectively, to pace five players for New Jersey in double figures.

The Nets held only a four-point cushion, 74-70, heading into the fourth quarter, but New Jersey’s suffocating defense held Oklahoma City to only 11 points and 25.0 percent shooting from the field in the final 10 minutes of action. After pushing the lead to double digits early in the fourth,

Oklahoma City pulled with seven, 80-73, on a Jeff Green jumper, but New Jersey answered the spurt with an 11-4 run of their own to put the game out of reach for OKC the rest of the way.

Despite the Nets’ balanced scoring attack of three players in double figures and 57.6 percent shooting from the field, New Jersey went into the locker room up only three, 54-51.

Oklahoma City stayed in the contest with a hot hand of their own, as they hit 51.5 percent of their own shots in the game’s first 20 minutes of action. Green paced OKC with 17 points in the first half, including 8-for-10 from the charity stripe, and finished with a game-high 23 points and 10 rebounds to lead the visitors.

MAGIC: New Jersey defeats Oklahoma City 95-81

10. Default Re: NBA Summer League - New Jersey vs OKC

Dang. I thought it was Westbrook that brings the suffocating defense?

ESPN is holding a Contest for Naming the OKC Basketball team.
    The want you to submit uniform designs. from drawing to photo shop renderings.
    the did the same thing when the Nationals moved to Washington.
    It was on page two of espn.com

Thread Information