Widgets Magazine

Thread: Czech Hall Road (or Rut)

Default Czech Hall Road (or Rut)

That's such a terrible road isnt' it? GAWD!

Anyway - anyone know why it's closed off between 15th and 29th or when it might reopen? It's a huge pain in the keister for me and no one seems to know!!

Default Re: Czech Hall Road (or Rut)

i think they are replacing a bridge, or that is what i have heard. and yes it is a big pain. maybe they are resurfacing?

Only in my wildest dreams could it be resurfacing. I drive that road everyday and pray my vehicle doesn't fall apart because it's so pitted!

I avoid Czech Hall at all costs!! Mainly, because you can only go like 5 MPH all the way from Yukon to Mustang! I agree with you though Sam! It's terrible!!

Morgan Rd. is terrible also.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    Morgan Rd. is terrible also.
    Sara road is bad also. Sara needs to be redone from 152 to Reno. Hoping one of these years they will make it 5 lanes. Ever since the bridge opened up sara is really busy.

Quote Originally Posted by sammiam832 View Post
    That's such a terrible road isnt' it? GAWD!

Anyway - anyone know why it's closed off between 15th and 29th or when it might reopen? It's a huge pain in the keister for me and no one seems to know!!
    My husband said they are working on that bridge again.

Name any street just outside of Mustang city limits, with the exception of Cemetery and Mustang Road, north of 152. They all suck, but at the same time, that's one of the things I miss most about my old stomping grounds. Back when I was a teenager and before gas was $4 a gallon, I used to drive the back roads of Mustang just to enjoy the scenery and the lights of Tuttle at night.

The roads suck, and since Mustang is growing at such a rapid rate, they need to be fixed. However, you have to remember though, those roads belong to OKC and are probably last in line in terms of priority. Such is the problem of suburban sprawl. We keep expanding to the point we can no longer maintain all of what we've created. We're like a mini-Roman Empire.
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

afcm is right, they are all bad and they are OKC roads. but mustangs part of those roads are bad to.
    Sara road is bad also.
    i think sara rd. needs an on and off ramp at I-40. to relieve traffic from morgan ramps. it seems like i heard something many moons ago that ODOT was going to revamp the morgan / I-40 intersection. has anybody heard this?

[QUOTE=AFCM;153111]Name any street just outside of Mustang city limits, with the exception of Cemetery and Mustang Road, north of 152. [QUOTE]

Yeah, but Cemetary is a death trap....55mph on 2 lane mostly residential road? Crazy.

it seems like i heard something many moons ago that ODOT was going to revamp the morgan / I-40 intersection. has anybody heard this?
    This would really help if they would redo the Morgan Rd. exit to relieve congestion at the truck stops.

afcm is right, they are all bad and they are OKC roads. but mustangs part of those roads are bad to.

i think sara rd. needs an on and off ramp at I-40. to relieve traffic from morgan ramps. it seems like i heard something many moons ago that ODOT was going to revamp the morgan / I-40 intersection. has anybody heard this?
    There would be no such luck for me. LOL I heard the samething long long time ago but have yet to see any changes. Far as sara road goes, read in the Mustang News (online I think) that OKC has no plans to do anything for Sara road for another 10 years. There is no way they can do that!

Yeah, but Cemetary is a death trap....55mph on 2 lane mostly residential road? Crazy.
    I dont think its bad. And Cemetary Rd/Clear Springs/Garth Brooks is state highway 92.

Here i s another one. W. Wilshire Between Kilpatrick Turnpike and Piedmont Rd.

I dont think its bad. And Cemetary Rd/Clear Springs/Garth Brooks is state highway 92.
    i know somebody who used to live on that road, and he said they are going to widen it. but who knows when????

Here i s another one. W. Wilshire Between Kilpatrick Turnpike and Piedmont Rd.
    never been out that way, but i keep hearing is is growing out there.

Perhaps, that's why they call it Cemetary Road.
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

WEll word is out now the state is trying to give 92 / Garth Brooks back to the cities and scheduled a hearing on Sept 29 and 9:30 at DOT to discuss. This means 92 will go back to OKC which is where all the other roads look like crap in canadian county.

-J

Thread Information