Widgets Magazine

Thread: Let's Pull a Seattle - Click

1. Default Let's Pull a Seattle - Click

Apparently, folks in Seattle are purposely Clicking on the Dog/Tape Story so that stays front page news ... well, that's the last thing I want the rest of the nation to see...

so let's click on the NBA Videos to get that ridiculous piece of trashy journalism off the front page of the website that everyone in the world is seeing!

It goes by 'most viewed' so Click, click, click!

Oklahoma City gets NBA team | NewsOK.com

NewsOK.tv
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: Let's Pull a Seattle - Click

I guess they have a lot of time on their hands.

3. Default Re: Let's Pull a Seattle - Click

I see no dogs and nothing on those links.

The dog story was featured on snopes.com under the weird news section, which might have had a little to do with that story hanging up there so long.
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

I've seen so many Seattle Posters making fun of this story. It really started to get under my skin. So I found this: The Seattle Times: Local News: Videotapes show bestiality, Enumclaw police say

Oh yeah...I forgot about that story. I read that way back then because I was in the middle of my job hunt and was thinking of moving to Seattle. What a controversy! Good find!

Blog Entries

I signed off on the Seattle Times' forum about two-months ago.

Trying to debate and explain certain points about the team's relocation to Oklahoma City is like pulling teeth with a toothpick!

The people will be in denial for the next five years and never realize that the team has gone.

One posters suggest that the team be called, "Seattle Supersonics of Oklahoma City." Much like the "Los Angeles Angeles of Anaheim."

As I told them, the more you bash Oklahoma City, the worse Seattle is beginning to look.

They have got to remember that Oklahoma City took their beloved Supersonics!

8. Default Re: Let's Pull a Seattle - Click

Quote Originally Posted by AFCM View Post
    The dog story was featured on snopes.com under the weird news section, which might have had a little to do with that story hanging up there so long.
    well... somebody's still clicking. cuz, i've noticed it's just come back again.

Nothing good has ever come of a forum war.

Resist the temptation.

Blog Entries

Many of the Seattle posters did register here; however, nobody would dignify their BS by fighting with them.

Kerry has certainly been civil on their board in spite of their peronal attacks and profanity laced responses.

I did make sure that they received correct information on the misinformation and down right lies they chose to post about Oklahoma City.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Many of the Seattle posters did register here; however, nobody would dignify their BS by fighting with them.

Kerry has certainly been civil on their board in spite of their peronal attacks and profanity laced responses.

I did make sure that they received correct information on the misinformation and down right lies they chose to post about Oklahoma City.
    I'm sure you're a great person.

About the Seattle forum war stuff though, please, I say this with love, shut up.

No one cares.

Blog Entries

Shut Up? Didn't mean to upset you!

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. "--Voltaire

Thread Information