Widgets Magazine

Thread: Classen Curve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Classen Curve

I heard a ridiculous rumor of a "specialty grocery store"...someone shoot my hopes down fast.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtTGS View Post
    I heard a ridiculous rumor of a "specialty grocery store"...someone shoot my hopes down fast.
    Actually, I think putting in a specialty grocery store like Whole Foods or something similar would have few better places in the city than right there. It seems close to a lot of "high earning" rooftops: a mile from Nichols Hills, a mile from Crown Heights, as well as being very near I-44.

From what I've heard, if we get a Whole Foods or large specialty grocer it will be located in the space between the old Tapwerks and Deep Fork Grill. Large grocers require a lot of square footage and ridiculous number of parking spots, which I don't think Classen Curve will have. Aubrey's master plan (or dream) for the Tapwerk triangle area also includes a luxury hotel with condo's on top.....possibly a ZaZa?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsooners View Post
    From what I've heard, if we get a Whole Foods or large specialty grocer it will be located in the space between the old Tapwerks and Deep Fork Grill. Large grocers require a lot of square footage and ridiculous number of parking spots, which I don't think Classen Curve will have. Aubrey's master plan (or dream) for the Tapwerk triangle area also includes a luxury hotel with condo's on top.....possibly a ZaZa?
    SDS: Which one is it between TapWerks & Deep Fork: Grocery or hotel/condo?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCTalker View Post
    SDS: Which one is it between TapWerks & Deep Fork: Grocery or hotel/condo?

The current plans call for both in that area. CHK apparently owns most, if not all, that space so they are waiting on leases to expire before beginning development.

Smile Re: Classen Curve

I hope and pray a Crate and Barrel would be a part of this development. I want one in OKC so bad! Hi guys, I am new to the forums.

7. Default Re: Classen Curve

Quote Originally Posted by circuitboard View Post
    I hope and pray a Crate and Barrel would be a part of this development. I want one in OKC so bad! Hi guys, I am new to the forums.
    Welcoem circuit board!

A crate and barrel would be MOST welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLSj4Pwwho

Here is a video from the Balliets Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting last Wednesday. It Includes interviews with Bob Benham, Balliets owner, Rand Elliott, and Matt Shay, president of the National Retail Federation.

HangryHippo Guest

I can't see or open your attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Platemaker View Post
    Classen Curve teaser...
    I love Bonobos! Granted, you can't purchase their stuff in stores, but still! They are an awesome men's clothing brand! OKC would be getting a bunch of stores before Tulsa with this little strip of stores!

Quote Originally Posted by Platemaker View Post
    Classen Curve teaser...
    Where did this come from?? If all these are really coming to CC then that's a huge get for both the developer and OKC.

Most of these are national chains, a couple are regional, and of course all are upscale. None are in Oklahoma City as of now; only one, Runway 7, is in the metro (Edmond); and as far as I can tell only two of these, Athleta and UO, are in Tulsa.

Thread Information