Widgets Magazine

Thread: Walker Shops - 1215-1221 N Walker Ave

1. Default Walker Shops - 1215-1221 N Walker Ave

I am sure many of you have seen or even been to one of the business in the Walker Shops on North Walker. It is home to a few great places to eat, drink, and hang out. Did you notice the empty building between 1492 and Meg Guess?

I have heard from a person at Banta that this building has now been rented - to a deli of sorts. Anyone have any information about this new deli?

I'm looking forward to seeing who is going to join 1492, Cafe de Brasil, and the new sushi place (name escapes me - I'm sure this will be quick to correct!) that will be opening soon.

Default Re: Walker Shops - 1215-1221 N Walker Ave

Quote Originally Posted by EvokeCoffee View Post
    I am sure many of you have seen or even been to one of the business in the Walker Shops on North Walker. It is home to a few great places to eat, drink, and hang out. Did you notice the empty building between 1492 and Meg Guess?

I have heard from a person at Banta that this building has now been rented - to a deli of sorts. Anyone have any information about this new deli?

I'm looking forward to seeing who is going to join 1492, Cafe de Brasil, and the new sushi place (name escapes me - I'm sure this will be quick to correct!) that will be opening soon.
    the sushi bar will be gaijin sushi ... and mcnellies opens in plaza court on june 1st (well at least that is the plan)

not sure what the other building will be .. but i would imagine that it will be after the sushi bar to open ..and right now the sushi place is due in aug.

i have been told that banta now has all the spots in plaza court leased as well as the last builing next to 1492

3. Default Re: Walker Shops - 1215-1221 N Walker Ave

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    i have been told that banta now has all the spots in plaza court leased as well as the last builing next to 1492
    I know for sure the one next to 1492 is - that is where the deli is going to be. Banta lead us to believe that there were still at least two spaces open in the Plaza Court building.

Things change so quickly, however, that the guy we talked could have been out dated. He was, of course, on the golf course and not in is office!

Thread Information