Widgets Magazine

Thread: Looking for cleaners Mustang/Yukon

Default Looking for cleaners Mustang/Yukon

Heres the deal. I really like getting my shirts professionally cleaned. It seems like in just the last few months prices have just gotten crazy. Last trip to Dry Clean Super Center, in front of Lowes, $11.80 to clean 3 polo type shirts. I am going to have to win the lottery or buy me one of those professional ironing presses. Any other cleaners around Yukon worth trying out?

Default Re: Looking for cleaners Mustang/Yukon

I don't due much business with dry cleaners, but in Mustang there is Rons or Rods Cleaners. That is who my wife uses when she needs one, i think they have several throughout the metro including Yukon? Other than that, i would just suggest calling around for prices. Sorry i could'nt be of much help.

Unfortunately, Dry Clean Super Center is one of the more economical cleaners in the area. THey have another location in Mustang at Pebble Creek. Rod's, Pride (I think that's the name), and others I've found are more expensive that DCSC. Good luck.

Looks like I will be ironing from now on.

I use a cleaners around Main st and 4th (I think). really fast and never had a problem with them.

Thanks, I will give them a try.

Thread Information