Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: What's happening in Yukon??

Default Re: What's happening in Yukon??

Im sorry but with a Braums at I-40 and Garth Brooks they really dont need a new one on Mustang Rd. Golden Corral would be Fantastic.
    i agree...i stopped by the sonic this weekend and asked the car hop what was going in next door, and he told me a braums, we'll see.

Looks really small for a Braum's. The Chequer's restaurant across I-40 is closed up.

Quote Originally Posted by gen70 View Post
    I live in Ashville N.C. and I have a friend in Mustang Ok. that I have lost touch with. Does anyone know Ricky Little? He's a Teacher-Coach in Mustang schools.
    The Mustang's school website is Mustang Public Schools You can link to individual school sites from there. I did a quick look, and did not find him.

MadMonk Guest

What's that huge pile of dirt on the NE corner of hwy 4 and hwy 66 going to be used for? I noticed it last night going to a baseball game out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    What's that huge pile of dirt on the NE corner of hwy 4 and hwy 66 going to be used for? I noticed it last night going to a baseball game out there.
    Still trying to find out....

Did anyone see there is a Louie's going into the new shopping center across from Target? I heard a rumor that a Chick-Fil-A was coming!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChris7 View Post
    I heard a rumor that a Chick-Fil-A was coming!

OOHH I so hope this is true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gen70 View Post
    I live in Ashville N.C. and I have a friend in Mustang Ok. that I have lost touch with. Does anyone know Ricky Little? He's a Teacher-Coach in Mustang schools.
    Are you sure he is still there? I ran a quick search and didn't come up with anything. You'd think a coach would make the news.

Quote Originally Posted by dalelakin View Post
    OOHH I so hope this is true!!!
    I heard it from a source in the Yukon real estate business. So we'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    i agree...i stopped by the sonic this weekend and asked the car hop what was going in next door, and he told me a braums, we'll see.
    It's a Braum's. One of the new log cabin looking ones.

Makes me wonder....is that what this is too?

MadMonk Guest

It's a Braum's. One of the new log cabin looking ones.

Makes me wonder....is that what this is too?
    Right across the street from the existing one? Maybe they are planning to tear the old one down.

Right across the street from the existing one? Maybe they are planning to tear the old one down.
    That's what I was thinking. Braum's has a whole new design. Who knows though. Everyone I know has no idea.

This is on Mustang Rd.. The closest Braum's that I am aware of is on Garth Brooks in front of Wal-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by rbayless View Post
    This is on Mustang Rd.. The closest Braum's that I am aware of is on Garth Brooks in front of Wal-Mart.
    There's a Braum's on Route 66/Main/NW 39 & Cornwell on the west side. This is on the east side of Cornwell.

Where Monk is referring to Hwy 4 is Cornwell, not Mustang Rd.

The above Braum's, yes, is on Mustang Rd. We are talking about a dirt pile on 66.

There's a Braum's on Route 66/Main/NW 39 & Cornwell on the west side. This is on the east side of Cornwell.

The above Braum's, yes, is on Mustang Rd. We are talking about a dirt pile on 66.
    I see.. it got lost in translation cause of sgt pepper and you talking about Mustang Rd at first..lol.

Well, I'm not so sure now. When I saw the dirt pile, it was just a glimpse at night. I didn't look at how big it was. I got a better look in daylight. That thing is huge!! I'm not so sure now.

I see.. it got lost in translation cause of sgt pepper and you talking about Mustang Rd at first..lol.
    HWY 4 weaves in and out between streets, it is confusing!

From what I was told...the huge dirt pile at Hwy 4 and Main/66 in Yukon is just dirt that has been removed from the road construction area on Hwy 4 south of Main/66. They are stock piling it there for now. At least that is what a city council friend of mine told me.

However, money has been appropriated for widening Hwy 4 north from Main/66 to Wilshire. That was why they widened that one bridge just south of Wagner Road.

I heard a rumor that a Chick-Fil-A was coming!
    Chick-Fil-A now listed on Gulf Coast Commercial website...
    http://www.gulfcoastcg.com/gulfcoast...g_Brochure.pdf

Also heard from another store manager that Jersey Mike's is coming somewhere close to Louie's... let's hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by granite View Post
    Chick-Fil-A now listed on Gulf Coast Commercial website...
    http://www.gulfcoastcg.com/gulfcoast...g_Brochure.pdf

Also heard from another store manager that Jersey Mike's is coming somewhere close to Louie's... let's hope so...
    I have not had Jersey Mike's before so if they come in it will be something to try.. I am a big fan of City Bites and do not like Subway.

I have not had Jersey Mike's before so if they come in it will be something to try.. I am a big fan of City Bites and do not like Subway.
    Always get the turkey sub Mike's way (generous portion of some sort of vinegar/oil concoction and top secret seasoning)... mighty tasty sandwich... prefer over anything at Subway or City Bite's.

They're putting a Jersey Mike's on Rockwell and MacArthur. Do you think that's the one that was referred to?

Is JC Penney still coming? So I'm guessing that Dressbarn turned out to be Dustee's, unless they are owned by the same people.

They're putting a Jersey Mike's on Rockwell and MacArthur. Do you think that's the one that was referred to?

Is JC Penney still coming? So I'm guessing that Dressbarn turned out to be Dustee's, unless they are owned by the same people.
    Yukon location for Jersey Mike's was mentioned in addition to I-40/Mac location. Heard this from the I-240 location... hoping not a rumor. Not sure about JCPenney's, also noticed Famous Footwear beside Target on the Gulf Coast PDF... indifferent about that. Rather see more dining options as most would.

Where on Rockwell or Macarthur? Rockwell and Macarthur run parallel to each other, they do not intersect.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    Where on Rockwell or Macarthur? Rockwell and Macarthur run parallel to each other, they do not intersect.
    Sorry, I always call 3rd ST MacArthur. It's on I-40 & Rockwell. It's going to be in that shopping center that was built, and sat empty for 2-3 years. Kind of in front of Home Depot.

25. Default Re: What's happening in Yukon??

According to the Jersey Mikes webpage there are locations coming soon to Oklahoma City and Yukon! Its About time. Subway has no competition in Yukon and its starting to show.

Thread Information