Thread: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

1. Default Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

the prices are actually cheaper than I expected them to be

3. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Same here.
    Still corrupting young minds

4. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

But don't forget to add an additional $12 or $18 per person for the actual movie ticket for balcony seating.

They also showed a "Theater for Two" special, but there was no pricing. Below is the description that appears on the web site:

Theatre For Two

Warren Theatre is very pleased to present Theatre for Two! The Theatre for Two package includes; Reserved, front & center Balcony seats, an Appetizer, Two Entrees, Dessert, and Two Soft Drinks. The perfect gift for Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Corporate Giving. (The recepients mut be 21 or older to use Theatre for Two)

5. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Not sure if I missed this last night, or it wasn't posted yet, but here's the menu for the concession stands too:

http://www.warrentheatres.com/concprices.pdf

However, you don't have to add that in if you are at the early or matinee show. You can take your "Diner" food into any of the theaters - I believe that is what I have read and heard ... maybe that News9 video deal shows it too. You are paying a premium for the balcony seating ...

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    But don't forget to add an additional $12 or $18 per person for the actual movie ticket for balcony seating....

7. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

I think the prices are okay.... if you were to have a casual 'date night' and go out dinner before a movie you'd easily spend that.

I can't see paying $18 though per ticket for a family of four!

We go to movies at least 4-6 times a month so we always do the matinee, share a refillable tub of popcorn and try to justify spending $30 - $40 bucks on a movie.

We do like to see the movies when they first come out and not wait months for the DVD and some movies you just have to see on a big screen.

Since we go so often, I won't pay $12- $18 per ticket. If it were a special occasion, maybe but I haven't been too impressed with any of the movies I've seen lately... it's better for me to see a crappy movie and know I only wasted 5 bucks!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    I think the prices are okay.... if you were to have a casual 'date night' and go out dinner before a movie you'd easily spend that.

I can't see paying $18 though per ticket for a family of four!
    Well since you have to be 21 to get into the balcony you can't take the whole fam up there anyway (assuming your kids are younger than 21).

Took my grandma to see Leatherheads in the balcony on Saturday. She ordered a strawberry shake and a chicken quesadilla and was tickled pink by it. I had a rootbeer float that wasn't half bad for $3. Probably wont go to the balcony every week, but I can see doing it every month or so.

10. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Well since you have to be 21 to get into the balcony
    That's true... I forgot about that ... good point.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

11. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Quote Originally Posted by pearlbluevtx View Post
    However, you don't have to add that in if you are at the early or matinee show. You can take your "Diner" food into any of the theaters - I believe that is what I have read and heard ... maybe that News9 video deal shows it too. You are paying a premium for the balcony seating ...
    Whether it is a matinee or not has nothing to do with it. It only has to do with if you're sitting in the balcony.

If you decide to eat/drink in the lounge, you pay those prices and, if are sitting in the balcony, it will cost an extra $12 (matinee) or $18 (evening) for tickets to the balcony.

Now, one thing that I am not sure of is whether or not you can take the food from the upstairs lounge into the main theater area. My guess is probably not, since that is what the Diner is more than likely for. Besides, who would want to take a main entree into the regular theater? Not me. If it's going to be a 'meal' I want a table to sit it on a table.

Another scenario, to help keep costs down, is to eat/drink in the lounge and then go back downstairs for the show in the regular theater seating. I expect that most might do that.

Can you do that, though? Do they check tickets at the stairs/elevator or at the entrances to the auditoriums?

13. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    They also showed a "Theater for Two" special, but there was no pricing. Below is the description that appears on the web site:

Theatre For Two

Warren Theatre is very pleased to present Theatre for Two! The Theatre for Two package includes; Reserved, front & center Balcony seats, an Appetizer, Two Entrees, Dessert, and Two Soft Drinks. The perfect gift for Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Corporate Giving. (The recepients mut be 21 or older to use Theatre for Two)

I just got off the phone with someone at Warren, and they advised that the "Theatre for Two", as described above will cost a total of $65 and will begin on Friday, April 11th.

DINER food ...
    We just had lunch at the DINER today - a late lunch. Food was pretty good and we all thought we'd eat there again. Prices - I think they are reasonable and comparable to other sit-down restaurants. We had cheeseburger, bison wings & reuben with a shake.

@ Intrepid - right, that's my point. You don't have to pay for BALCONY seating if you don't want too ... you're paying a premium for that seat. If you want to Eat/Watch movie at the same time, you can save some $s and sit in the regular seats and STILL eat food FROM the DINER. I agree with you too - I don't think I would want to eat at my lower-level chair without a small table like they have in the balcony. Just not comfortable doing that ... but if you're up in the lounge having drinks($$s), I don't see the "extra/premium" cost of the balcony seating affecting you that much.

You guys keep saying it's an extra $12 or $18 for balcony seating. So that means that you buy an $8 or $9 ticket and then have to pay an extra $12 or $18 to sit in the balcony? That's nearly $30 per ticket. Is that right?

16. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Quote Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    You guys keep saying it's an extra $12 or $18 for balcony seating. So that means that you buy an $8 or $9 ticket and then have to pay an extra $12 or $18 to sit in the balcony? That's nearly $30 per ticket. Is that right?
    No. You either buy a regular ticket or a balcony ticket.

Regular tickets are $7 for matinee and $9 for evenings.

Balcony tickets are $12 for matinee and $18 for evenings.

The "extra" comment was in reference to the meal prices in the lounge. The tickets prices are separate from the meal prices.

A review---
    My friends and I went to see Leatherheads last night. What an amazing theater! We bought tickets for the lower theater. Every employee that we passed walking down to the hall said, "enjoy you movie". When you sit down in the theater you immediately notice that the seats are bigger, more comfortal and have plenty of leg room....and carpet on the floor. Drink spills are bound to happen, so I hope they keep that nice. When the movie was over about 8-10 employees were waiting outside to go clean. The fireplace at the restroom entrance was also a nice touch.

After the movie we went upstairs and a very nice employee gave us a tour of the balcony area of the Grand Theater. We got to sit in the chairs....very wide, comfortable and they have individual controlled heated seats. Two seats share a small movable table. They have buttons on the chairs that you can call a waiter to your seat. If someone does not come to your table within 4 minutes, the manager receives a page and you are taken care of immediately.

My group was VERY impressed with this theater. We felt like we were out of town on a vacation it was so different. Employees told us on the the way out, "hope you enjoyed your movie". Parking lot was very brightly lit and felt very safe. I can't wait to go again!!

18. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

What about the drink menu?

19. Default Re: Warren Theater Diner and Lounge Menus

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown84 View Post
    What about the drink menu?
    I had a really good amber wheat beer (can't think of the name of it right now) and my g/f had what she called "one of the best margaritas in Moore"....And while she's hardly an expert, she is pretty picky about them.

I had two beers, she had the margarita, and we shared a quesadilla as well as a pizza. Add all that up with balcony tickets, and the whole evening came up to around $60-$65 for dinner and a movie. Not bad...Except that the movie could have been better. Leatherheads wasn't a BAD movie...Just not that great.

Balcony Review ... took off today and had a veg outing to see Iron Man @ Warren. (side note: I liked movie!)

sat in balcony. I think for the # of people at the movie, most were sitting in the balcony ... didn't or couldn't see down in the 'regular' seats so there could have been more but seemed like balcony had a lot of people up there for a 12pm show.

ordered food, drink ... food was really good, had a cheeseburger for the 2nd time and it was equally as or better this time.

anyway, it was a very cool experience - all of us agreed that the sound / pic quality was really nice. Pretty much similar experiences that others have had too.

Thread Information