Widgets Magazine

Thread: Introducing 405 Metro.com

1. Default Introducing 405 Metro.com

I want to be the 1st to introduce all OKC Talk members to my launching of www.405Metro.com. It is an OKC Metro area based Search Engine & Catagory Based Directory.

Please, check it out and share your thoughts..

Jeremy

Default Re: Introducing 405 Metro.com

Could have potential, especially with that URL! But to be honest, I'm not crazy about the top banner's graphic. I'm a graphic design student at UCO..and I'm still learning a lot, but maybe if the site is new, there would probably be young designers in the metro with good taste (or web designers!) who would be willing to help out with the look of it for a reasonable price! We've got all kinds of advertisements and things like that in the design building of UCO..

Also..I could see this being setup like a craigslist, but kind of different! I think its just because the site is new, but when I clicked on Bricktown, Novelty stores, and Books/Literature..nothing but a search engine came up. I think it would be really cool if sub categories came up as well as a "search the name of a business" option, so you could browse and click around until you found possibly a new business you were looking for that you never knew of! That's what I was hoping for..

Thread Information