Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Quote Originally Posted by mmonroe View Post
    I'm just showing the documents man, that's is all.
    Not meaning to sound attackish just adding to your clarification with your links Nothing meant.

2. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

They're just links to Tinkers documentation on them, and specific pages show the maps of the area with the zones listed.

The one with the B-2 and AF1 were to show that we are the ONLY facility that services those... I don't think they'll shut us down for that.. do you?

3. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Well isn't that what happened to one of the bases in San Antonio? They just moved the entire service group to OKC.

4. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

I don't know, I wasn't following the BRAC closings, i just thought it was a leg up.

From what I understand Del City has never had an APZ II zone. It hasn't been discussed since Del City was incorporated 60 years ago. What has changed? There is a major difference between an APZ I and and APZ II.

6. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Boron, the links I provided to tinkers documents and the pages I listed show that area to be in an APZ II.

mmonroe, yes, saw the maps. My question is, why after all these years have an APZ II. It has never been classified before.

8. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

That I don't know, what I don't understand either, is who would split up a document into to several PDF's... I found that strange and can't find the entire book.

It's really odd that the crosswinds runway has been here for 50 years with no APZ2. Now Del City finally gets an opportunity to develop within it's very limited Highway Corridor and after the project starts someone changes the rule and tries to apply the APZ 2 fifty years later to a runway that's only used 7 percent of the time.

10. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

A - Freaking - Men

11. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for the buildings in del city. I'm their neighbor, and to see them finally developing something makes me happy. I'm tired of having to drive through blighted areas before I get downtown... i just don't like it. But finally, something to look at.

Anybody interested in a Charlestons.........I hear that one is coming also........
    any comments...............?

13. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

I like Charleston's. They've got good food and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

14. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Finally... a SE Expressway... hahaha, one can hope.

http://www.news9.com/global/video/po...s&h1=Developer plans Del City retail center

Here's the news story from the channel 9 website:

DEL CITY, Okla. - Construction is beginning on a $35 million retail center in Del City.

City leaders said they're excited about the economic boost from the project near Interstate 40 and Sooner Road.

An Oklahoma City developer is behind the project. The plans call for five to six restaurants, six to eight retails stories, anchor stores and a hotel, City Manager Mark Edwards said.

"Cities exist on sales tax, and we have to have different types of businesses where sales tax are generated so that we can provide basic services to our citizens," Edwards said.

Todd DeSha's neighborhood is near the development. He said he's excited about the convenience of the center.

"I don't know what's all going in there, but it ought to be nice if there are restaurants and stuff going in," DeSha said.

The project should be finished in two and a half years, officials said.

16. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

Any word on if the project is going to make it or if Tinker's going to heavy hand it?

It's moving ahead. Tinker really has no say like the media would imply.

Its moving ahead. I do not believe Del City is going to adopt the propsed flight zones that Tinker wants to implement.

The new construction will be a great asset for the entire community. From what I understand the project is moving forward without objection. The was only one opponent to the whole project was Dick Burpee and his opinion doesn't mattter as he doesn't speak for Tinker or the United States Air Force.

20. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

They're still moving dirt around everyday... ;]

The developers seem accomodating to the neighborhoods around the development. It looked like there was a giant tree chipper out there this morning that I heard they were going to use since the burning was bothering people.

There is a community meeting at the Del City Community Center Thursday at 7pm to discuss the Joint Land Use Study.

404 - File Not Found

23. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

hey okc developer....the link goes to the oklahoma OBGYN site...lol.

Thanks. I corrected it.

25. Default Re: Buffalo Hot wings to Sooner

ha, ogbyn.

Thread Information