Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to the board....

Talking new to the board....

Hi, am new to board don't live in okc but plan to move to the OKC area in very near future. I am a big fan of OKC and plan to make that my home soon.

I am in search of a girl to get to know, just someone to get to know and see what goes from there. If we just stay friends thats perfectly fine, if we becomes more than friends thats fine too.

Right now I would like to try and get to know new people. I am 23, male, 5 ft 8 in and have black hair.

If you want to know more,let me know want you want to know and I will tell you.

2. Default Re: new to the board....

OK girls...here's your chance.....Bricktown is a hottie. I would keep him for myself if I were younger!

Keith Guest

Default Re: new to the board....

Ok, guys.....I met relaxationstation last night when I delivered Blazer tickets to her. Since I am married, I am definitely out of the picture, however, for you single guys....she is really a happy and a very active person. She has a beautiful smile, and, in my opinion, very attractive .

But, remember, she is a LADY , If you ever get a chance to meet her, and spend time with her, you BETTER treat her like a lady.

jenncole Guest

Post Re: new to the board....

Keith:

I mean no disrespect, but the original posting was by BricktownGuy, not a posting by relaxationstation, and so the posting should be related to him looking for a friend or a girlfriend... not soliciting relaxationstation.

Bricktown, please private message or email me.

5. Default Re: new to the board....

WOW..thanks Keith. You are officially hired as my personal promoter. LOL

6. Default Re: new to the board....

"she is really a happy and a very active person. She has a beautiful smile, and, in my opinion, very attractive."

Keith. Based on her picture, your assessment is an understatement!

jenncole Guest

Question Re: new to the board....

relaxationstation, sounds to me your saying.. you and Bricktown have hooked up. its more of a friends with benefits package, huh, relaxationstation.

no private message, if you mean it, post it.

Keith Guest

Well, since you don't want anyone to PM you, I'll put it to you this way. In my original post, I was not suggesting for BrickTownGuy to try to contact (I hate the word solicit in this text) relaxationstation. Her original comment was:

"OK girls...here's your chance.....Bricktown is a hottie. I would keep him for myself if I were younger! " Remember, her post...that she would keep him for herself if she were younger. I believe that pretty much tells it all

Evidently, she either must know a little about BrickTownGuy, or she is just having some fun on the forum . I highly doubt that she has "hooked" up with him.

If you have any further questions, please e-mail me at keith@okctalk.net.

9. Default Re: new to the board....

Keith thank you for clearly seeing it as it is. I have NOT infact hooked up with Bricktownguy, he is jsut a friend and lives near my hometown. I was merely trying to relay what a nice guy he was. Besides, JennCole, I do not "HOOK UP" with men in the way you incinuate it. As Keith stated...I AM A LADY!!! Maybe you should try and RELAX a bit- you sound a little defensive.

10. Default Re: new to the board....

I agree with Relaxationstation on the implication. In fact, I HATE the terrm "hookup." It sounds suggestive. Try "dating," or the one we used when I was a teenager. "Going with."

Thumbs down Re: new to the board....

now, now... It wasn't my intention to cause this stir among the board. I was simplying lookin for someone to get to know. JennCole, no, I won't contact you...til you learn to have respect for other individuals, especially other females.

Respect fellow board members, JennCole.

I would like to apologize for the stir I have caused to the board, even though, it was not intented from me.

Relaxation, please contact me soon.

1adam12 Guest

Oh, it wasn't you that started it, it was one of the other new posters. No need for apologizing, you were just having fun.

By the way, Keith, how did you get so lucky to meet relaxationstation? Just by getting her Blazer tickets? Maybe that's what I need to do to get to meet her. Of course, my squirrely schedule doesn't help any . One of these days it may happen. Gosh, Keith, too bad you are married, because it looks like you missed out on a beautiful lady. Good for me, though .

13. Default Re: new to the board....

1adam12: You could run a 28 and 29 on her tag and find probable cause to pull her over, then meet.

14. Default Re: new to the board....

On the otherhand, you could do it the old fashioned way and just ask me out.

lol.. how about a date, relaxationstation. lol

jenncole Guest

guys, guys, you never seem to learn from us females.

When a girl recommends a guy to someone, that either means she wants him or has tested the waters.

That said, from a female, you decide.

This will be my last posting on this thread. Bricktown, call me.

17. Default Re: new to the board....

Quote Originally Posted by jenncole
    guys, guys, you never seem to learn from us females.

When a girl recommends a guy to someone, that either means she wants him or has tested the waters.

That said, from a female, you decide.

This will be my last posting on this thread. Bricktown, call me.

That may be true for you depending on what side of the tracks you came from; however, I would also recommend my brother to a girl but that doesn't mean I want him or have tested the waters. Whatever happened to knowing someone and then introducing them to someone else? Besides, If I did want him for my own, why in the world would I want to tell everyone else about him??? I'd keep that HUSH HUSH!!! BTW..Bricktown, I really do think JennCole wants to meet you..lol

RelaxationStation:

Thats fine if JennCole wants to meet me.. but...I want to meet a girl thats not going to judge a person before she even knows them. She has come onto this board and just been nasty to you and others. She has been disrespectful to alot of people here on the board and I will not tolerate that, because friends are more important.

So, guys or girls, lol... if you want to contact this JennCole, feel free, if you like to be treated with no respect.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~ Guest

Talking Re: new to the board....

Hey everyone,

Oh my God!!!What is up with this jenn chick????If you are that desperate you know the board is probably 90 % men why dont you sludge away and go try to leech on to someone else.I honestly dont think Bricktown guy has any interest in you at this point.LOL Yes I know this from personl experience.I am Family of relaxationstation,and um shes right she would recommend her brother without trying him out first.EWWWW!You are a weird one.Anyway maybe you ought to think before you type and I for sure wouldnt hold your breath for Bricktown guy to be callin you .Cause youll be cold hard and blue before that happens.LOL

DarlingDiva

20. Default Re: new to the board....

Quote Originally Posted by BricktownGuy
    lol.. how about a date, relaxationstation. lol

Bricktown- We just might have to do that. Afterall, dang I feel like I've been in a fight over you and won..lol Then I can report back with accuracy!!! LOL j/k

Patrick Guest

Hmmmm.....does this mean there's going to be a date? A first for OKC Talk Singles Forum? Hey, you could hit the OKC Talk history books...first date resutling from this forum! lol!

jenncole Guest

Members....

Once again, I am correct. I saw Relaxation and Bricktown in downtown OKC a few days ago... and I am right.. she has tested the waters. Aww, they were all cuddly.

I have pics of them together. Should I post them?

1adam12 Guest

Hey, jenncole, I sense a little jealousy here. What's up with you and Bricktown? I am assuming that you know him, yet he doesn't want to be with you. I know that relaxationstation is a beautiful, classy lady, so why can't you be? How do I know she is beautiful? When you see pictures on the internet of people, you wonder if it is actually them or if it is a fake picture. I read a post from Keith, the moderator, that said he was able to get her some Blazer tickets and that when he met her, he said the picture on the forum was real. As a moderator, I don't believe that he would lie.

So, you really think you have pictures of relax and Bricktown? It doesn't really matter anyway. If Bricktown and relaxation are together, that is their business. And, if that is the case, maybe you should mind your own business and find another guy.

BTW, Bricktown, if it is true, I'm jealous

MasterWolf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jenncole
    Members....

Once again, I am correct. I saw Relaxation and Bricktown in downtown OKC a few days ago... and I am right.. she has tested the waters. Aww, they were all cuddly.

I have pics of them together. Should I post them?
    I heard it was getting kind of rowdy over here in these parts and decided to come check it out. Lol!! anyways, it seems to me that this jenncole chick is either a little too desperate or psychotic. maybe both, i dont know. Maybe a stalker too from what she posted last.

25. Default Re: new to the board....

No No No ...She's really 12! :lol:

Thread Information